B2 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February)

Noldus

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's why I put that bit in my friend...and good to her from you. All I meant is that I'm not a fan and never have been...But these DO look pretty good. I think Serafima's looked more realistic though...although only 1 guy here thought they were fake...😏

😂🤣😂🤣😂 please .. he will read it and say his things again …Serafima was great but this job from cleopatra is an expensive , same good quality as Kitty’s but Cleopatra has managed to have difficulties noticing it at once .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

She had for a short moment kind of such a thing but then she light on an aromatherapy thing I believe ..We will check more as the days pass , she might be superstitious , she changed to a night necklace before sleeping .. interesting personality 😇

When she just arrived at B2 she walked around the apartment with some kind of incense. 

Just now, thinga69 said:

When she just arrived at B2 she walked around the apartment with some kind of incense. 

Well , Russian people aren’t into this so much , most probably she has read or traveled a lot to develop such reactions ..

Just now, ddhm said:

Well , Russian people aren’t into this so much , most probably she has read or traveled a lot to develop such reactions ..

I heard the contrary my friend. They are the most superstitious. Specially the ones that doesn't live in the big cities.

Just now, thinga69 said:

I heard the contrary my friend. They are the most superstitious. Specially the ones that doesn't live in the big cities.

Perhaps the ones that live in Far East , Moscow or Saint Petersburg and other major cities of western / southern Russia not that I am aware of , this is due to strong Orthodox Church beliefs ..Anyway , these are two different opinions and what I have been discussing with russian / Ukrainian girls 😇 Opinions vary , nice 😇

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Perhaps the ones that live in Far East , Moscow or Saint Petersburg and other major cities of western / southern Russia not that I am aware of , this is due to strong Orthodox Church beliefs ..Anyway , these are two different opinions and what I have been discussing with russian / Ukrainian girls 😇 Opinions vary , nice 😇

As far as I know East a West Russia are in some extent very cultural apart. Every continental country with many different tribes and origins are never the same every were. Just like the US or Europe if Europe was one country. Russians in the west are more related to Asia than to Europe. What we see in RLC, I think, are the most cosmopolitan of the Russians. And if you look at Cleo she resembles the original tribes of the far west Russia. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

As far as I know East a West Russia are in some extent very cultural apart. Every continental country with many different tribes and origins are never the same every were. Just like the US or Europe if Europe was one country. Russians in the west are more related to Asia than to Europe. What we see in RLC, I think, are the most cosmopolitan of the Russians. And if you look at Cleo she resembles the original tribes of the far west Russia. 

Good points and things I didn’t know . We will have for sure much to talk about her , that’s for sure .

43 minutes ago, misterme said:

Could be. Some cards looked like Truco cards.

Yes thanks I didn't know about them you are probably right - I was in fact looking for the incense thing does anybody know was it in the first hour she came in I couldn't find it?

Is hard to tell exactly because it has many uses. But one that I know and was written her is to protect the home against bad spirits or to cast away spirits already there.

Cleo certainly hasn’t disappointed me even if her boobs do look like they’ve been worked on; bloody good job though, must have cost a fortune but still delightful, superb nips too🤪I do get a bad feeling though from the way Agneta saw her out the door this morning that she has a shag buddy out there and that’s where she has gone this morning; that will ruin it all if that is the case and he is a regular visitor. Tata’s titties are worth the wait as well👌