B2 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Cleo certainly hasn’t disappointed me even if her boobs do look like they’ve been worked on; bloody good job though, must have cost a fortune but still delightful, superb nips too🤪I do get a bad feeling though from the way Agneta saw her out the door this morning that she has a shag buddy out there and that’s where she has gone this morning; that will ruin it all if that is the case and he is a regular visitor. Tata’s titties are worth the wait as well👌

Cleo probably chose to do the surgery in the lower part of her breast. The scar is hidden this way. 

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Cleo probably chose to do the surgery in the lower part of her breast. The scar is hidden this way. 

Watching her shower yesterday...I didn't notice any scarring when she stretched. I'm still not 100% sure they are fake, but if they are, they're the best fake boobs by a country mile we've seen...IMO 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

The jury's sometimes out regarding this very important matter...Fake or Real...

It's important to me, anyway, because I fucking hate girls with fake tits...unless they have a real good reason to, such as medical. So Cleo, as much as I think she's the hottest new girl we've seen in a long time, she won't be for me if her tits are fake. 

So, I'm sure we will see shower soon...................................

Ok, I've just realised she was! I've watched it, and I'm fucking disappointed 😞

This girl could've had 1 of the best bodies we've seen, IMO...if only her tits were real...

I've just gone back to my post from yesterday and I'd like to rephrase it. I didn't mean that I hate girls with fake tits...I'm just not a fan of fake tits...and it's their choice. If it makes them happy that's fine. I don't hate any of the girls...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know where to look now...There're just too many new girls...😏

Spoilt for choice indeed naga 🤪 going back to Cleo’s tits, I didn’t notice any scarring either but did notice slight bulges on the underside. Maybe there’s some techniques where inject stuff through the nipple area perhaps; need to check again next time 🤔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Spoilt for choice indeed naga 🤪 going back to Cleo’s tits, I didn’t notice any scarring either but did notice slight bulges on the underside. Maybe there’s some techniques where inject stuff through the nipple area perhaps; need to check again next time 🤔

Obviously I wasn't looking as closely as you...🤣