B2 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February)

Noldus

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There had to be 1 party pooper...🤣

...the Batekeeper. Well I'm sure you'll still add that to your collection, and there'll be plenty more to cum...

A string hanging out of her pussy is bound to detract from the event slightly, I would've thought...😏

I'm just messing with you. That was very good for the second day. I have a feeling she is a cam girl. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

RLC could end boredom in the apartments if they mixed in some Ukrainian girls with the Russian girls. The resulting cat fights among the girls could bring in a bunch more viewers for RLC.:tongue:

I think the bigger fun would be to put democrats and republicans in the same apartment , the rants section will go madly volcano on fire 🔥😛😏

38 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

RLC could end boredom in the apartments if they mixed in some Ukrainian girls with the Russian girls. The resulting cat fights among the girls could bring in a bunch more viewers for RLC.:tongue:

Good to see you post on here. I could tear up the US political forum, but I'm too busy tearing this one up.😁

18 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Fuck me, who with the dick brain came up with such names.

Is Julius, her man gonna join her too?

Fuck me, (Not even on your best day)

who with the dick brain came up with such names. (Realliifecam)

Is Julius, her man gonna join her too? (I don't know. Will have to wait and see)

To the best of my knowledge I have answer your responses truthfully and honestly.   :biggrin:

• Haha 7

il y a 4 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Is Julius, her man gonna join her too? (I don't know. Will have to wait and see)

I hope either Agneta or Cleopatra has a guy who would visit them & provide some actions like Anna's did.

Really like the interactions between the girls & the guys they know and I suppose these things keep the girls' moods up.

And B2 is the perfect apartment (the rooms & the cam angles) for such interactions.

• Upvote 1