B2 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Who knows, maybe Karol gave them some tips on how to boost their ratings when she visited them earlier. Karol is considered a veteran now.

It’s all possible but she never stared the cameras , she knows how to move and has done for whatever reason something similar ( personal and looking  in the mirror , boyfriend / girlfriend or larger audience performing ) , Kristy could have easily tell her , I doubt that Karol visited to give tips but of course , we don’t speak the language so as to know . We see a lot more by Agneta , that’s for sure .

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

B2 has risen from the ashes, lets hope cleo likes to join her

I totally agree .. they are friends obviously so they are in the same page I believe .. 

1 minute ago, tle said:

That was pretty damn good. I think she passed the audition.. Let Cleo get a good nights rest after her travel day and maybe she'll audition for us tomorrow...

Most probably , Cleopatra is residing in Barcelona 😬

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

If she was super horny she would have finished her partial bate with an orgasm. 😕

There had to be 1 party pooper...🤣

...the Batekeeper. Well I'm sure you'll still add that to your collection, and there'll be plenty more to cum...

A string hanging out of her pussy is bound to detract from the event slightly, I would've thought...😏

• Haha 1