B2 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February)

Noldus

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I hope so. Tata's was disappointing.

Not everyone is like Harley , a newcomer deserves time , you are experienced watching now 😉😇.. Give time , if a girl also shows everything from the beginning , there might be no fun..have faith , new girls , new discoveries .

Just now, ddhm said:

Not everyone is like Harley , a newcomer deserves time , you are experienced watching now 😉😇.. Give time , if a girl also shows everything from the beginning , there might be no fun..have faith , new girls , new discoveries .

You are really hung up on this Harley chick....you need to take a break!!

Karol’s visit for me was a try by her side to approach the B2 girls , i believe she feels quite lonely as there’s no interaction in B1 and she’s not willing also to make some visits in the villa.Someone  should initiate contact , kind of disappointing that Kristy and Alana have been avoiding all contacts but a great try from Karol .

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Karol’s visit for me was a try by her side to approach the B2 girls , i believe she feels quite lonely as there’s no interaction in B1 and she’s not willing also to make some visits in the villa.Someone  should initiate contact , kind of disappointing that Kristy and Alana have been avoiding all contacts but a great try from Karol .

This is another thing you are hung on, every RLC apartment must visit the other apartments.  That's a crock of malarky and should be avoided at all costs.  You talk exponentially about guests visiting but other apartments aren't guest when they visit each other.....they are merely office workers going from one cubicle to another.

Let the tenants do what they want to and quit trying to encourage them to do what you want them to with your meaningless words.  The last thing I want to read about is B2 visiting any of the other apartments!!  You really do need to take a break!