B2 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February)

5 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Seems like its camping season in B2 and the tents will be back.  These new girls aren't show girls like Dani or U&O.  But we'll see.

Do not talk too early ... 🙂

It seems we get two excellent new addition girls , for sure and as always the interest is pretty much in the beginning but both girls have easily adjusted and they a very nice personality and more social than Kristy and Alana .. if they continue , I can’t see why not being the ones getting the master bedroom 😁😏 Or move in B5 / B6..

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems we get two excellent new addition girls , for sure and as always the interest is pretty much in the beginning but both girls have easily adjusted and they a very nice personality and more social than Kristy and Alana .. if they continue , I can’t see why not being the ones getting the master bedroom 😁😏 Or move in B5 / B6..

agneta had to show cleo where the cams were in her room

Just now, wooders78 said:

agneta had to show cleo where the cams were in her room

They will learn gradually , it’s always nice to watch newcomers trying to adjust in their new environment , I find them really pleasant to look at , not grumpy or in a not smiley / serious north eastern countries mood ..

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The whole evening with the 5 girls was very enjoyable. These 2 have adapted to the cams brilliantly so far...

OK...Hands up if you're waiting for Cleo's 1st shower...🙄
I'll start...

hands up dancing GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1