B2 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February)

FINALLY , it took nearly a month before we see anyone else from the rest of the apartments getting to know the girls of B2..coincidence or not being now filled , it’s great seeing beautiful Karol making the first step and trying to get to know her new colleagues and hopefully some friendships to be made.Well done Karol and I hope for the girls to return the favor .

• Sad 1

So, who is who??  The only one I know is Karol.  When I saw Cleopatra, I assumed it was the girl that always hung out with Gina at her place, but apparently not...

Yellow dress: ?

Black top: ?

Grey hoodie: ?

Pink top: ?

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

So, who is who??  The only one I know is Karol.  When I saw Cleopatra, I assumed it was the girl that always hung out with Gina at her place, but apparently not. Cam 4... left to right except for Karol, who's got her back to the camera?

Cleopatra was the name we had given to the girlfriend of Bruno’s brother ( CC name Brutus ) here at the forum for chatting easier when referring to her . 

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

So, who is who??  The only one I know is Karol.  When I saw Cleopatra, I assumed it was the girl that always hung out with Gina at her place, but apparently not. Cam 4... left to right except for Karol, who's got her back to the camera?

Kristy in front of Karol, Alana on right side of Kristy, Agneta facing the cam and the other is Cleopatra.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1