Masha - Home Activities (2022) #3

Noldus

On a side controversial note ..From one side , the most adorable perhaps GOV tenant ever ( Holly ) being a close friend of one of the most criticized permanent tenants of all time ( Masha ) due to her on cameras actions , especially the last year and rhe characterizations / crtiticism suffered .. Masha and Holly , next to them Ulyana ..Gina and Bruno are missing so this could be the “ House of Sins “ 😂🤣

Just now, Noodle said:

The eyes of alessandro and holly have already met several times 😏

Alessandro has proved shy on cameras .. He always stays till morning transportation begins .. But the girls are on holidays 😁 and I believe it is simply a birthday party .. Holly seems avoiding the alcohol  so far or I might have not observed well .

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

@StnCld316It's a complete shame for a more than a decade old company

They are still giant steps further than VH.TV which is the current No1 site of the same content . For sure they can do better , let’s hope that post Covid era helps them than the difficulties faced the last 2 years .They still invested even during the pandemic with B4 and B1 .

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They are still giant steps further than VH.TV which is the current No1 site of the same content . For sure they can do better , let’s hope that post Covid era helps them than the difficulties faced the last 2 years .They still invested even during the pandemic with B4 and B1 .

They've been facing all these difficulties since way before the covid era. Covid just came to bring even more difficulties. Let's hope they do more investment post-covid

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

They've been facing all these difficulties since way before the covid era. Covid just came to bring more difficulties. Let's hope they do more investment post-covid

They are still surviving with competitors , losing apartments , Barcelona issues . They will be fine in the long run I believe .