B2 - General Topic 2022 #6 (February)

Noldus

Well , this can be even a bigger surprise than Zabava’s incident on Saturday night , B1 visiting B2 and really great seeing the girls trying to learn one another ..An impressive progress all thanks to the wonderful presence so far of both Marlene and Zebava , I consider a MAJOR disappointment that both Kristy and Alana seem continuously  not in the mood to visit anyone -and it’s now a month - or  elsewhere or in general with a very limited happenings stay .. with what we have seen , even Lola and Anna that they were at least walking around in the apartment naked had a more pleasant for the viewers stay..in any case , at least these two girls and hopefully Agneta and Cleopatra can provide a really great content 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 23 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Well , this can be even a bigger surprise than Zabava’s incident on Saturday night , B1 visiting B2 and really great seeing the girls trying to learn one another ..An impressive progress all thanks to the wonderful presence so far of both Marlene and Zebava , I consider a MAJOR disappointment that both Kristy and Alana seem continuously  not in the mood to visit anyone -and it’s now a month - or  elsewhere or in general with a very limited happenings stay .. with what we have seen , even Lola and Anna that they were at least walking around in the apartment naked had a more pleasant for the viewers stay..in any case , at least these two girls and hopefully Agneta and Cleopatra can provide a really great content 😇

Dont expect anything from Kristy and Alana 
They have always been boring 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Kristy and Alana are a real disappointment. It's almost sad to admit, but it was alot more life there with Anna and Lola.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Kristy and Alana are a real disappointment. It's almost sad to admit, but it was alot more life there with Anna and Lola.

If I could see any enthusiasm so as at least to interact or get to know other tenants apartments , I could think that they at least try to do something during their stay . It was Karol that had to make the first step , it is now the 2 new girls that pay them a visit .They haven’t gone anywhere and of course for anyone who wants to watch only adult entertainment , it is even worse ..Unless Cleopatra and Agneta hadn’t joined , I would really wonder what would be the purpose of B2 ..Anna and Lola had at least once twice per month a bit of a teasing and provoking show , here it is like wake up , dance classes and the days gone by .. Maybe it isn’t a fair criticism especially when Kristy has been generous in the past but it is the bitter truth at the  moment and what’s happening with these 2 …

• Like 1