B2 - General Topic 2022 #6 (February)

Noldus

Subscribers have noted that similar dance and exercises sessions as are being conducted by Kristy are available for free viewing on You Tube.  No need to subscribe. I had some hopes for Kristy's comeback but alas. I thought she would follow through with Kammi after all of that feeling and rubbing but I was disappointed.  I thought she would follow through with Heidi when they rubbed private parts in the Russian apartment. I though something would come of the sofa sessions she had with Yulia, after masturbating while laying in her arms but alas. Seems that all this flirting with girls and dance sessions are just shows for the expectant gamblers.  Alas, I was once one of them. Alas.

1 hour ago, philo said:

Subscribers have noted that similar dance and exercises sessions as are being conducted by Kristy are available for free viewing on You Tube.  No need to subscribe. I had some hopes for Kristy's comeback but alas. I thought she would follow through with Kammi after all of that feeling and rubbing but I was disappointed.  I thought she would follow through with Heidi when they rubbed private parts in the Russian apartment. I though something would come of the sofa sessions she had with Yulia, after masturbating while laying in her arms but alas. Seems that all this flirting with girls and dance sessions are just shows for the expectant gamblers.  Alas, I was once one of them. Alas.

What the fuck were you watching back then? You're something else my friend...🥴

• Like 2