B1 - General Topic 2022 #6 (February)

An incredible change of dynamics in the apartment , I guess we haven’t been so wrong complaining about the “do nothing “ girls who have been affecting so negative the atmosphere , Mila and the twins … nice aura once again in B1 in a very important RLC apartment .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago,  ddhm said: 

Please , this poor soul has lost it once again … let him in his imaginations … Martina fucks Bogdan ( he is sure ) , Leia and Karol this guy …. He is the off cameras spy 🕵️♀️ H”Sherlock”B 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Say what you will but I'm not spamming the forum each and everyday from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed.  You are a major spammer on these threads and most of the time all your nonsense is repetitive.  Get a life you poor soul!

I can be here 24/7 and spam as you say but I am not miserable against other forum members ( except you and Masterchef ) and i am trying to be fair towards the people that try to entertain me . I respect them for their work and don’t insult them like you do , I speculate reasonable things and don’t create scenarios to satisfy my imagination like you do saying all the nonsense that are laughable and trolling at the end obviously . I am a poor soul according to you , but I watch and pay to have knowledge and I have all the right of the world to be here even 365 days at whatever time basis I want and not like you , begging for videos , photos and providing insane assumptions , crazy and out of logic theories that you come and say “ wait and see “ …I am waiting years to see what you say to be real ..I can wait as much as you want and I will be here , what about you ? I will be soon swimming and watching the sunsets and you will be making your repeated insulted and repeated miserable , negative and trolling comments just to get any attention here .

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

the so called do nothing girls were very busy each day doing the modelling etc. as you would with your jobs.

I bet you do nothing or very little when you get home from work. I know I do

I am not paying RLC watching girls not having any interest , passion and motivation being RLC employees .I don’t ask to masturbate , fuck or be drank everyday but you expect to see interactions , you expect to see things worth to tune in . This evening tonight with the new girls and Karol it is the best thing that happened ( personally speaking ) in B1 since the occasional last days visit of Nana’s male friend and the one night visit of Radislava / Mila with a passionless show .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am not paying RLC watching girls not having any interest , passion and motivation being RLC employees .I don’t ask to masturbate , fuck or be drank everyday but you expect to see interactions , you expect to see things worth to tune in . This evening tonight with the new girls and Karol it is the best thing that happened ( personally speaking ) in B1 since the occasional last days visit of Nana’s male friend and the one night visit of Radislava / Mila with a passionless show .

Maybe the DJ is Karol's Uber Guy.

13 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

the so called do nothing girls were very busy each day doing their modelling etc. as you would with your jobs.

I bet you do nothing or very little when you get home from work. I know I do

Log on here, don't you...😏

Just got home from work and I see that Zabava decided she wants to hang around beautiful Barcelona for little while. I think she is a very pretty young lady and she should not be ashamed of her body, I personally love her curves and I think if she lets go of her inhibitions and her insecurities, she maybe will become a regular on top cams and maybe even much more if she chooses to live up to her namesake on RLC

Zabava - Detailed Meaning Your name Zabava makes you spontaneous, confident, poised, and versatile. You are able to work well with people and gravitate to positions where you organize and direct others.

I too am glad to see all the new faces as this is something RLC has been lacking for a very longtime now.

• Like 5

I see that one of the positive things that started to happen from adding two new girls in B1 and another two in B2 and Tata in B5 is that Leora will lose her top cams ranking for a while because many subscribers will focus on the new girls and already started today.

Also opening a new apartment with former B1 girls (as talked about on here) will help with Leora losing her top cams ranking.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I see that one of the positive things that started to happen from adding two new girls in B1 and another two in B2 and Tata in B5 is that Leora will lose her top cams ranking for a while because many subscribers will focus on the new girls and already started today.

Also opening a new apartment with former B1 girls (as talked about on here) will help with Leora losing her top cams ranking.

Hey...it's not a competition 😏