B1 - General Topic 2022 #6 (February)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe the DJ is Karol's Uber Guy.

Nice guy , girls feeling comfortable , i can’t think for the new girls that they could have anyone better to guide them through their first steps in this new life . Karol takes the kudos from me . 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Just got home from work and I see that Zabava decided she wants to hang around beautiful Barcelona for little while. I think she is a very pretty young lady and she should not be ashamed of her body, I personally love her curves and I think if she lets go of her inhibitions and her insecurities, she maybe will become a regular on top cams and maybe even much more if she chooses to live up to her namesake on RLC

Zabava - Detailed Meaning Your name Zabava makes you spontaneous, confident, poised, and versatile. You are able to work well with people and gravitate to positions where you organize and direct others.

I too am glad to see all the new faces as this is something RLC has been lacking for a very longtime now.

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/zabava#:~:text=Noun,entertainment

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Her DJ fuck buddy

I'm 65 in  coupla days, and I think, over that period of time, I can read body language, to some extent. I'm no expert, but, from what I can see here, and when they were in B5, Karol and DJ are just friends...Now, don't forget, I can see a damn sight more than you...well actually, shall I rephrase that...I can see 100% more than you 😁

And it's not a case of defending my Karol before you start spouting shit...It's  fact. You desperately need to acquire a new source of info my friend...hopefully more accurate than the last one...😁

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm 65 in  coupla days, and I think, over that period of time, I can read body language, to some extent. I'm no expert, but, from what I can see here, and when they were in B5, Karol and DJ are just friends...Now, don't forget, I can see a damn sight more than you...well actually, shall I rephrase that...I can see 100% more than you 😁

And it's not a case of defending my Karol before you start spouting shit...It's  fact. You desperately need to acquire a new source of info my friend...hopefully more accurate than the last one...😁

It will happen.....trust me!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It will happen.....trust me!

I don't trust you, but it might...😏

My good source told me that when she goes out during the day, it's for an innocent drive with her lovely neighbour over the road...It might be the DJ, who knows...Does that scenario ring any bells...? 😏

• Upvote 1