B1 - General Topic 2022 #6 (February)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't trust you, but it might...😏

My good source told me that when she goes out during the day, it's for an innocent drive with her lovely neighbour over the road...It might be the DJ, who knows...Does that scenario ring any bells...? 😏

The funny thing is you watch this shit everyday and you still don't have a clue of what's going on.  With that, I bid you a good night watching your little sweetheart getting banged!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The funny thing is you watch this shit everyday and you still don't have a clue of what's going on.  With that, I bid you a good night watching your little sweetheart getting banged!

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 We will send you the video of the guy snoring perhaps . You are even funnier commenting about the thing you consider shit 😂🤣😂🤣

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

klassy karol, wont let her FRIEND sleep on the sofa

Well , having  hosted many girls at home , simple friends , always sleeping on the bed and never on the sofa . When a relationship is clear , I don’t find it weird .

To be honest , watching Karol trying to learn Spanish , maybe then also another one  thinking of a permanent stay , the long relationship with her guy ( great person of course ) and the long periods being apart , I have said it also in the past , it is way too torturing and I am amazed they have made it for such a long time . We should not forget Karol’s answer to Nana’s male friend that she’s single , only of course appearing some days later .

I prefer seeing Karol moving on with her life if there’s no chance with her guy anymore , in case this long absent times continue .Whether this guy becomes more than a friend or not ( major surprise ) it remains to be seen , but he seems a decent guy , cool and very comfortable and confident , good guy .

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

To be honest , watching Karol trying to learn Spanish , maybe then also another one  thinking of a permanent stay , the long relationship with her guy ( great person of course ) and the long periods being apart , I have said it also in the past , it is way too torturing and I am amazed they have made it for such a long time . We should not forget Karol’s answer to Nana’s male friend that she’s single , only of course appearing some days later .

I prefer seeing Karol moving on with her life if there’s no chance with her guy anymore , in case this long absent times continue .Whether this guy becomes more than a friend or not ( major surprise ) it remains to be seen , but he seems a decent guy , cool and very comfortable and confident , good guy .

Karol will not play away...Her guy is coming to Barcaa and they will live there for a while...

Sorry @HarleyFatboy...I really wanted to believe you...😏