Rate the Bate

Aussie_oi_oi

Finally watched the last bate and thought it was awesome except for the poor lighting. But I still give her a 10+ as I could not finish watching the whole thing before I made a mess 🙄🤪

• Upvote 2

Leora, that sexy bath room bate was lovely. You looked at cams 5 and 7 - perfect.

Very nice to see you try new things.

If you wore that top and no bottoms on the balcony in front of cam 14 you could give us a close up bate or close up anal dildo for us. I would love to watch you become aroused and try to not make noise. and try to keep your exposed upper body behave in case someone below walks by.

You are back to your very best  Looking forward to your next naughty acts

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora, that sexy bath room bate was lovely. You looked at cams 5 and 7 - perfect.

Very nice to see you try new things.

If you wore that top and no bottoms on the balcony in front of cam 14 you could give us a close up bate or close up anal dildo for us. I would love to watch you become aroused and try to not make noise. and try to keep your exposed upper body behave in case someone below walks by.

You are back to your very best  Looking forward to your next naughty acts

At this point it's only a matter of time as Leora seems to be considering you for no reason. Too bad, she is much more than that but apparently she prefers to be treated like shit and a sexual object rather than a sentient human being. 

Sexy bate by a sexy woman. Love the bating with Paul home, better yet nearby.  Like in Russia when Paul and his friend talked in the living room and Leora had no bottoms on in the guest room playing with her pussy.

Multiple orgasms and with eye contact with Cam 10 while she was cumming.  Terrific stuff. She is horny and more frequent in bating or jumping Paul, sometime both in the same day.  This isn't fulfilling RLC requirements it's happening because she enjoys doing it in front of the cams.

9.0   With anal it would have been a 9.5. I'm sure after the other day on the couch, her tight bottom will need penetration again soon.

2 suggestions for the future: 

Move the chair on the balcony a bit closer, be totally nude and bate in the chair

Wearing a top but bottomless and standing in front of Cam 14 next to the lemon tree and bate standing up like in the bathroom last week. Love to see her excited and with her body responding yet trying to hide it as people could be in the yard below.

Really enjoying the apartment again because she has throw more inhibitions aside.