Rate the Bate

Aussie_oi_oi

I thought it would be fun to have a "Rate the Bate" topic.

You can use any system you want 1 to 10 or Poor to Excellent it's up to you. Just add a date and room so we know which bate you are reviewing.

I see it giving feedback to Leora on her performances.

• Like 2

Just now, SOMHO2000 said:

So this gonna be exclusively about Leora . right???

İf this is the case, I always give her 10 regardless she's faking her bates or not ... End of the day, she knows what the market needs .. lol .. 

Yes, this is only about Leora. But if you want you can start a thread in any apartment.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I thought it would be fun to have a "Rate the Bate" topic.

You can use any system you want 1 to 10 or Poor to Excellent it's up to you. Just add a date and room so we know which bate you are reviewing.

I see it giving feedback to Leora on her performances.

This is a great idea. Fun for us and motivation for her. Last night was a sweet girl getting herself off. I give last night on the couch an 8. Facing Camera 3 with no TV on would have pulled a higher number. Loved that she used herhe natural fluids instead of lub. Bravo.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

You missed one of her natural spontaneous good ones last night

If you have marked her an 8/10 what would you score a dance routine followed by an extensive bate or a long stroke through her panties until she made them wet and then bated and sucked her breasts at the same time or talking to a friend on Skype on the kitchen table whilst giving the impression that she was visible whilst stroking and then bating or perhaps showing out on camera 10 while she treated herself and her audience to an anal……….??

Perhaps expectations are so low now that just the fact she shows anything scores a 7….Think about it honestly,  without being swayed by sentiment and emotion or trying to blow smoke up her arse.                                                        I would be interested to read your reply

27 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If you have marked her an 8/10 what would you score a dance routine followed by an extensive bate or a long stroke through her panties until she made them wet and then bated and sucked her breasts at the same time or talking to a friend on Skype on the kitchen table whilst giving the impression that she was visible whilst stroking and then bating or perhaps showing out on camera 10 while she treated herself and her audience to an anal……….??

Perhaps expectations are so low now that just the fact she shows anything scores a 7….Think about it honestly,  without being swayed by sentiment and emotion or trying to blow smoke up her arse.                                                        I would be interested to read your reply

Well, Jimbo, it seemed spontaneous and she was enjoying the camera. With the thousands of bates she thrown out there this was a natural solid bate. This new grading platform will be good both ways. I'd like to see her talk to the camera. Her naughty little mind still has some tricks up her snatch.

• Like 1