Rate the Bate

Aussie_oi_oi

13 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Wow, most of my check list checked.  Great view, no lube (Thanks, Leora), eating her undiluted self, a lot. She spent hard and will sleep well tonight.

9.5/10  Very nice. 

Suggestion:  Now if we can get her to stand in front of Cam 7 for a front and rear bate she can maximize her exhibitionist needs by exposing herself to all in a very close personal (and explicit) way.

Of course with the leg up!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

9.5   Keep those risky bates cumming, girl

Face against the clear glass as she came

Just watched and loved the balcony bate 

1 hour ago, JeannieP said:

The excitement of her daring to do it on the balcony made it enjoyable for me.

I enlarged the bate through the kitchen door on Cam 1 and saw her hands furiously moving in her public region. Her head moving. If anyone outside below had been in the courtyard they would have no doubt at what she was doing. She spent so hard her face was in view against the clear glass with her expressions there for the taking.

Once she approaches orgasm she becomes totally lost in the moment and has no inhibitions whatsoever.  Summer should be a good one for her naughty little mind that requires people watching her to amplify her excitement.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Once she approaches orgasm she becomes totally lost in the moment and has no inhibitions whatsoever.  Summer should be a good one for her naughty little mind that requires people watching her to amplify her excitement.

Love how she lets herself go in the moment

• Upvote 1