B4 - General Topic 2022 #20 (February)

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Just stop complaining man, this is better than nothing. Plus, they haven't been outside all the time

They should put a camera at the porch outside the kitchen, they spend a lot of time there off cam, drinking and smoking.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Fagen said:

They should put a camera at the porch outside the kitchen, they spend a lot of time there off cam, drinking and smoking.

I won't be defending them, neither the idea of being hidden all the time. But maybe sometimes they just want to be a bit hidden from the cams

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Sì, l'ho visto, non sarei sorpreso se avessero avuto una qualche forma di sesso, dubito che fosse solo per un colloquio privato.

Do you remember Holly's first time with Bruno in Valerie's room? While they were still in LR Holly stroked Bruno's hair and then what we know happened. Tonight Holly did the same with Fior, who knows ..............

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

You're right when you said nothing because there's nothing happening in front of the camera, but since I paid that gives me the right to complain

I would like to know what happened with Fior and Radi in the fitness room washroom. I don't want to speculate , but if he just wanted to talk to Radi he would not have to go to a room with a lock on the door, he could have talked to her outside.

• Like 1