B4 - General Topic 2022 #20 (February)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I did...It was total bollocks and not worth commenting on. Rus left them to it because it was just a little money making exercise...I fucking hate these obvious shows with a passion 😡.

It was developing good, Dani put a stop. Sorry for the hype.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Loraine probabilmente si fermerà ora per ottenere il suo bonus, perché Holly non voleva giocare...

Holly will never have sex with Loraine and in any case not during this period due to the disappointment suffered by Tweety. Tweety was on the phone with Radi for nearly three hours today and hasn't talked to Holly in days

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Loraine will probably bate now to get her bonus, because Holly didn't want to play...

Exacto! Hace tiempo Holly ya no hace nada con otras chicas salvo un simple masaje, el problema es que Holly ha cambiado y mucho y parece que la holly de ahora solo mantiene “sexo” con gente de confianza como Tweety o con Megan. Lo mas que hará holly es Besarse con lengua con otras chicas, y si hay fiesta en la casa

Just now, morenaxo said:

Esatto! Hace tiempo Holly ya no hace nada con otras chicas salvo un simple masaje, el problema es que Holly ha cambiatodo y mucho y parece que la holly de ahora solo conserva "sexo" con gente de confianza come Tweety o con Megan. Lo mas que hará holly es Besarse con lengua con otras chicas, y si hay fiesta en la casa

Claro, es como tú dices.

4 minutes ago, morenaxo said:

Exactly! For a long time Holly no longer does anything with other girls except a simple massage, the problem is that Holly has changed a lot and it seems that Holly now only has "sex" with people she trusts like Tweety or Megan. The most she will do is holly make out with other girls, and if there is a party in the house

Isn't that a good thing? It is for me...As I said, I hate these fucking shows!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Holly will never have sex with Loraine and in any case not during this period due to the disappointment suffered by Tweety. Tweety was on the phone with Radi for nearly three hours today and hasn't talked to Holly in days

Really, Holly as been at airports and on aeroplanes in the last few days  how do you know she's not spoken to Tweety? Just saying. 🙂 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Davvero, Holly negli ultimi giorni è stata negli aeroporti e sugli aeroplani, come fai a sapere che non ha parlato con Titti? Sto solo dicendo. 🙂 

Just get to know her and look into her eyes. When she talks to Tweety they shine in a different light and she talks with her smile. It hasn't happened for at least two weeks. I think so but I don't know