B4 - General Topic 2022 #20 (February)

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It seems that Fior brought good news to Daniela and the girls hugged her and congratulated her.

Maybe RLC agreed for Daniela to stay longer ?ย  ๐Ÿค”

ย 

We will know if she starts unpacking.

Daniela while awaken this morning , she seemed restless and thinking a lot , it is obvious that for many girls there are some issues , in my opinion , U&O , Daniela , Harley , Loraine , for these girls there seems ย to be anxiety and troubles / worries in personal life issues either job related ( RLC ) or relationships .. And it is also weird that when there were indications that the trip in Rome could possibly bring closer Holly and the sisters , it is the same isolation for them since returning ..

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Daniela while awaken this morning , she seemed restless and thinking a lot , it is obvious that for many girls there are some issues , in my opinion , U&O , Daniela , Harley , Loraine , for these girls there seems ย to be anxiety and troubles / worries in personal life issues either job related ( RLC ) or relationships .. And it is also weird that when there were indications that the trip in Rome could possibly bring closer Holly and the sisters , it is the same isolation for them since returning ..

Daniela has been acting strange. As for Holly and O&U they seem pretty fine now in the kitchen

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Daniela should have left B4 a week ago, but had her stay extended by 14 days. She's leaving next week

I hope you are right Noldus, that could create a space for Cecilia if she is interested.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1