B4 - General Topic 2022 #21 (February)

44 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I will try to answer your question to the best of my knowledge.   Karol, Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora, Harley, Kylie & Rus, Tata, Kristy and Alana are from Russia.  

Holly, Daniela are from Ukraine and I am not sure about the new four girls in B1 & B2.  Radislava and Loraine are not from either Russia or Ukraine but they are from independent countries that used to be part of the former Soviet Union and I am not sure which ones.

You raised a good point that I have been thinking of lately which is how some girls from Russia and Ukraine are getting along well especially if they live in the same apartment.

I also contribute the reason that some of the girls who don't participate in social gatherings or birthday parties to that some girls are from Russia and the others from Ukraine. Also, which language they use to communicate with each other ?

I would like to read the posts from the members on here especially the people know either Russian or Ukrainian Language about the language of communication..

The people , normal , daily life people , they have nothing to separate , it is just politics . It’s like us Greeks and the Turks , Germany and France , UK and Ireland  to name a few .. The wars happen from dozens of people deciding and affecting millions , it is such an obvious game once again for whoever watches a bit carefully the events and really calm behind the curtain what’s going on .. 

I think then that the girls are pretty fine , I can’t think that friendships will be by any means affected and in the end , nothing as I have said repeatedly is going to happen . 

• Upvote 1