Zena (2022) #1

Aussie_oi_oi

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

My idea is: for the same reason Leora invited Denis, to make it seem that sooner or later something happened between her and him but in reality they never did anything.

Maybe Leora & Denis are just friends.

Maybe RLC played matchmaker between Leora & Denis to see if they are compatible?

It's a blast to guess what comes next.  But ya'll need to get your hands off your dicks, take a step back, and enjoy the anticipation of what MIGHT develop.  I guarantee Leora gets wet knowing how she's teasing everyone to what might/might not happen.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

I guarantee Leora gets wet knowing how she's teasing everyone to what might/might not happen.

Leora must be very slow with this nice shy girl. She knows it. I do think she genuinely like Zena. I also think Zena has absolutely no idea of what Leora is capable of doing (to/with her)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora must be very slow with this nice shy girl. She knows it. I do think she genuinely like Zena. I also think Zena has absolutely no idea of what Leora is capable of doing (to/with her)

or with me 😁

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Since everyone likes to speculate - then perhaps Zena has admitted to Leora that she is bisexual or a committed lesbian. Maybe Leora will up her game with RLC and hungrily wants some lesbian action with Zena. I could see sex deprived and horny Leora actually being the submissive and willingly let Zena eventually have her way with Leora (with wide open arms and legs and butt cheeks). Zena will show Leora how to be a real lesbian and to experience all the passion and sex of another woman. Leora is desperate for some live sex action and always wanting more of RLC's money/bonuses. Leora is quite known to be "the boss" and controls her stay on RLC but this situation with Zena might let Leora surprise everyone which will keep subscribers and viewers glued to the screen for the next episode of "Leora does Zena" or "Zena does Leora".

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Since everyone likes to speculate - then perhaps Zena has admitted to Leora that she is bisexual or a committed lesbian. Maybe Leora will up her game with RLC and hungrily wants some lesbian action with Zena. I could see sex deprived and horny Leora actually being the submissive and willingly let Zena eventually have her way with Leora (with wide open arms and legs and butt cheeks). Zena will show Leora how to be a real lesbian and to experience all the passion and sex of another woman. Leora is desperate for some live sex action and always wanting more of RLC's money/bonuses. Leora is quite known to be "the boss" and controls her stay on RLC but this situation with Zena might let Leora surprise everyone which will keep subscribers and viewers glued to the screen for the next episode of "Leora does Zena" or "Zena does Leora".

If Leora ever had her pussy eaten by another girl, Leora would likely change to being a dyke.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Howard said:

Maybe Leora & Denis are just friends.

Maybe RLC played matchmaker between Leora & Denis to see if they are compatible?

It's a blast to guess what comes next.  But ya'll need to get your hands off your dicks, take a step back, and enjoy the anticipation of what MIGHT develop.  I guarantee Leora gets wet knowing how she's teasing everyone to what might/might not happen.

No way am I getting my hand of my dick when you talk about leora wetting herself

28 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If Leora ever had her pussy eaten by another girl, Leora would likely change to being a dyke.   :biggrin:

I believe should like eating more than being eaten but she would like both, no doubt in my mind.  She was headed that way with Malia given another 6 months or so. Leora like all people gets sexually stagnate by repetition. Even couple begin to explore to keep the excitement up. Leora has been a  big time exhibitionist for years. Perhaps that is beginning to bore her and she will look for other forbidden activities to get her off with the same intensity.

• Sad 1