Zena (2022) #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Well if she is fact high schoolish her hormones should be raging and in overdrive as all people that age are. I think she just looks young and is quite a bit older than any of you think she really is. I have not seen any kind of sexual desire from her at all, thus I think she may be frigid they way she is always cold.

• Sad 3

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well if she is fact high schoolish her hormones should be raging and in overdrive as all people that age are. I think she just looks young and is quite a bit older than any of you think she really is. I have not seen any kind of sexual desire from her at all, thus I think she may be frigid they way she is always cold.

Leora can warm her up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Zena seems a bit lost. I see a nice shy modest young woman who isn't confident. Howard speculated about her home life with some good speculation. I see her mannerisms as juvenile, high schoolish.

Think she see Leora as a mentor. Leora acts like her life coach.

Leora will always have next to her people that are “weak “ personalities , people that she can be the boss let’s say . It was the same with Malia , she also had the superior attitude when Denis was appearing , I don’t see any difference so far with Zena , a girl that she will do as Leora suggests . Don’t get me wrong , it is fine , but it is the way to always keep like this control of the happenings .. For example , imagine Leora being in a Barcelona apartment , she wouldn’t wish to be the “ second in command “ let’s say , obviously her personality and for sure the RLC value she has are also reasons . Another example ? She could never have Masha as a roommate for example , this would be war 😂🤣 .. maybe that’s why we haven’t seen her visiting Kitty or Kitty visiting her despite following one another at Instagram .. Kitty and Leora appearing together on cameras  ? Top ratings ever for RLC even if they were dressed like nuns .. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Leora will always have next to her people that are “weak “ personalities , people that she can be the boss let’s say . It was the same with Malia , she also had the superior attitude when Denis was appearing , I don’t see any difference so far with Zena , a girl that she will do as Leora suggests . Don’t get me wrong , it is fine , but it is the way to always keep like this control of the happenings .. For example , imagine Leora being in a Barcelona apartment , she wouldn’t wish to be the “ second in command “ let’s say , obviously her personality and for sure the RLC value she has are also reasons . Another example ? She could never have Masha as a roommate for example , this would be war 😂🤣 .. maybe that’s why we haven’t seen her visiting Kitty or Kitty visiting her despite following one another at Instagram .. Kitty and Leora appearing together on cameras  ? Top ratings ever for RLC even if they were dressed like nuns .. 

Kitty seems on the edge on psychosis which can flip with an instant. Don't understand how Leora can find common ground with Kitty on anything. They are very opposite save interest in personal beauty.

26 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It is possible even probable she may have had a terrible sexual experience. And she is a young single Russian living without family in another country. I have a similar aged female relative from a few hundred miles from Leora that lived in the states. She was a totally different person than either Leora or Zena (or Malia).  Confident, driven to achieve, traditional morality and who would be shocked I was on this site!  Shhhhh!

I do think Zena has been traumatized.

• Haha 2

zena tiene algun problema psicologico , hace muecas y gestos que no son normales , solo hay que verla en el lavabo dando vueltas como los locos en un psiquiatrico sin rumbo , esta nerviosa , quizas sean las camaras , sea lo que sea , tiene un cuerpo muy bonito eso si .

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

That's harsh.  You have to be patient with her as she hasn't been on cam previously (has she?).   I assume when a young woman leaves the convent, she needs time to acclimate to a new environment where sex/nudity is expected. 😄

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, darkman said:

zena tiene algun problema psicologico , hace muecas y gestos que no son normales , solo hay que verla en el lavabo dando vueltas como los locos en un psiquiatrico sin rumbo , esta nerviosa , quizas sean las camaras , sea lo que sea , tiene un cuerpo muy bonito eso si .

Yes.  There is some issue.  The gestures are quite strange, the walking, posture, reactions. Perhaps we'll learn as we go along. Glad you see it, too.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Howard said:

That's harsh.  You have to be patient with her as she hasn't been on cam previously (has she?).   I assume when a young woman leaves the convent, she needs time to acclimate to a new environment where sex/nudity is expected. 😄

Convent.  There is an interesting thought.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

I think she has as incredible sexy little body, beautiful nipples just perfect to suck on, and they get so hard and firm when she is in the bath. She has the finest little tight ass to go along with those super nice nipples. 

What gets me is she is almost covered to the hilt like she is cold or something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1