Leora - Home Activities (2022) #25

Brokk!

39 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

leora and zena Talking 

It's gonna be a great night 

Yes and they will have mad sex tits and pussy everywhere they will use a hundred dildos on each other and then put two fingers at a camera and say fuck off thanks for the money you creeps but carry I be back in a couple of weeks    who is the  boss

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Yes and they will have mad sex tits and pussy everywhere they will use a hundred dildos on each other and then put two fingers at a camera and say fuck off thanks for the money you creeps but carry I be back in a couple of weeks    who is the  boss

grandchild  Look at grandpa gregg with his pants in his hand and his hand on his dick 

Up and down To get the milk for the coffee 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

grandchild  Look at grandpa gregg with his pants in his hand and his hand on his dick 

Up and down To get the milk for the coffee 

You been watching me why don't I cum to yours and I take my pants off  like my grandson he likes to feel the wind between is legs when I fart

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

Hopefully Leora will be a bit more open exposing her body to show Zena.  Maybe that will help to loosen Zena up some.

She has been doing that a little at a time.  Tonight Leora popped in to Malia's room when Zena was changing.

• Haha 1