Leora - Home Activities (2022) #25

Brokk!

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

She has been doing that a little at a time.  Tonight Leora popped in to Malia's room when Zena was changing.

Regardless of periodic smiles, Zena's mind is far away. Her sadness shows itself. Young woman with BF problems. Needs company. Don't think Leora is the one to seek good council with but she's being a friend, company and a distraction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The strange thing with this girl is that she’s always seem to feel cold in this apartment , Leora with her usual on cameras things and she needs a cover nearly everytime 🥶🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The strange thing with this girl is that she’s always seem to feel cold in this apartment , Leora with her usual on cameras things and she needs a cover nearly everytime 🥶🤷‍♂️

Like the wife and I.  I freeze she's comfy. Leora seems to like the apartment cool.

17 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Regardless of periodic smiles, Zena's mind is far away. Her sadness shows itself. Young woman with BF problems. Needs company. Don't think Leora is the one to seek good council with but she's being a friend, company and a distraction.

Zena wants a dick not a false finger from leora   fucking when's payday,maybe I will get a rise come on zena spread em for leora

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Leora keeps flashing her ass cheeks for the guest. I think she should try putting on a Tittie show instead. I'm betting she would enjoy looking at Leora's rack.

Stop it got a semi on now

• Haha 1