Leora - Home Activities (2022) #26

Pete1960

18 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I presume you've written that as a joke??

Because that does not happen. She says absolutely nothing in English, and only one word in Russian is clear at that point.

She did she said now then Lass  when does that take my knickers off I come from yorkshire

• Like 2

Leora never uses English except when she sings, and in fact even when she uses it it is certainly not perfect. I doubt they spoke English to each other.

Even when they speak in Russian it is a miracle to translate what they say in a decent way. And Leora is not stupid to let us know what she wants to do or her plans. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Leora never uses English except when she sings, and in fact even when she uses it it is certainly not perfect. I doubt they spoke English to each other.

Even when they speak in Russian it is a miracle to translate what they say in a decent way. And Leora is not stupid to let us know what she wants to do or her plans. 

Certain words can sound like English words when they just aren't. A perfect example from the other day. When speaking to Paul, it sounded like she was talking a lot about football with him.

She wasn't.

Because the Russian word for 'T shirt' sounds just like 'football' in English. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, she says something in Russian that sounds slightly like it. That's the difference.

Judge for yourselves guys @ ll:34:45-50  All Russian except for out of the blue an English comment.

SG, What did she say in Russian that sounds exactly like "I want to stay all night okay"?  I will stand corrected if you tell me. It will be a real language coincidence and change in Russian tone.

Not trying to argue but to me it's so obvious.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I watched it from cam 2 and 1

At 11:34:50 Zena distinctly says in English yet, "I want to stay all night here" and they giggle. A couple minutes later Leora hugged her when she left. Unusual from Leora.

• Thanks 6

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Judge for yourselves guys @ ll:34:45-50  All Russian except for out of the blue an English comment.

SG, What did she say in Russian that sounds exactly like "I want to stay all night okay"?  I will stand corrected if you tell me. It will be a real language coincidence and change in Russian tone.

Not trying to argue but to me it's so obvious.

I got one word because of her position and that was 'Pressure' and that could be wrong. But she DOES NOT say anything in English. 

• Like 4