B1 - General Topic 2022 #8 (February / March)

Noldus

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Going to be interesting over the next few days and see if any Russians get pulled out of RLC and sent back home.

What I understood is that they aren't issuing new visas, this doesn't affect the current status. But I also read some news of universities expelling Russians students.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Going to be interesting over the next few days and see if any Russians get pulled out of RLC and sent back home.

As noldus would say “ I am sure we will be seeing some changes “ 😆

• Upvote 1

Zabava seems indeed to be the tenant the most affected from this war , it must be really personal , despite the sadness which nobody of us can’t understand that goes through her mind , I hope she finds the courage and at least stay in the project so as to guarantee an income which will be helpful in the future for her and the people she loves . Even  if she’s laying all day on her bed , there’s nothing to complain for , as it can’t be more obvious and real than what we see happening currently with her .

• Upvote 5

Unfortunately now the genie is out of the bottle this crisis may be with us for some time so I am happy for my subs to (hopefully) help support distressed people but then my expectations of these reality sites are fairly low; just Bruno that actually stopped me subscribing at one point really didn't want to support that waste of space in any way.

• Like 1