B1 - General Topic 2022 #8 (February / March)

• Noldus changed the title to B1 - General Topic 2022 #8 (February / March)
Just now, ddhm said:

Maybe boyfriend issues with current situation 😔😔

That's my initial thought. But if he already had paper work almost ready is hard to believe that he can't move to Spain. I know about the flight bans, but there are other ways. Or maybe is his money that is frozen, although many Russians are buying BTC. 

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That's my initial thought. But if he already had paper work almost ready is hard to believe that he can't move to Spain. I know about the flight bans, but there are other ways. Or maybe is his money that is frozen, although many Russians are buying BTC. 

I think only the people who have lots of money ( politicians and so on with accounts in European banks ) have seen their accounts frozen .. I can’t think other reasons of her crying , he can travel in Spain through alternative destinations but maybe now there are visa issues .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think only the people who have lots of money ( politicians and so on with accounts in European banks ) have seen their accounts frozen .. I can’t think other reasons of her crying , he can travel in Spain through alternative destinations but maybe now there are visa issues .. 

I said it wrong. He can't use his credit card or transfer his money to overseas because of the SWIFT ban.