Leora - Home Activities (2022) #27

Brokk!

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

Not sure where I am going with this post, but I'm making some assumptions I assume will come true.

Worth wondering why RLC (actually Leora) chose to hook up with a gal and not a guy. She's not gay (although she plays a lesbian on camera) and I would think she eventually wants to settle down with a guy (whenever that may be).  By having a female 'roommate', that puts her life plans on hold (assuming her life plans are to be with a guy and have a family). Of course, all her life plans are on hold as long as she's on camera.

On a side note, she is somewhat of an enigma.  I would assume if she continues the cam life, like her peers, she would have at least a couple tattoos (maybe a tramp stamp?).

You make some good points. There is one issue I would argue: a woman having sex with another woman is different that being Lesbian. One is a sexual behavior and the other is a lifestyle. I learned this from a girlfriend who definitely was not Lesbian, but who got as much pussy as I did. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

Not sure where I am going with this post, but I'm making some assumptions I assume will come true.

Worth wondering why RLC (actually Leora) chose to hook up with a gal and not a guy. She's not gay (although she plays a lesbian on camera) and I would think she eventually wants to settle down with a guy (whenever that may be).  By having a female 'roommate', that puts her life plans on hold (assuming her life plans are to be with a guy and have a family). Of course, all her life plans are on hold as long as she's on camera.

On a side note, she is somewhat of an enigma.  I would assume if she continues the cam life, like her peers, she would have at least a couple tattoos (maybe a tramp stamp?).

I think Leora is curious about women and would be willing to go further with the right one,  remember she did taste Malia's pussy juices.  Her buddy loosened up a lot faster than I expected.  There might be hope for the two of them.  Although I'm not going to bet on it.

• Haha 1

However, I don't see much development from how it is written here in the posts. Leora is exactly like in the other weeks, covered. And Zena will surely do the same. We are a long way from Leora who is walking around half naked in the house.

We have no idea yet what the sex drive is of the guest. For all we know, she may like to bate more than Leora. I'm sure Leora has made sure that she is submissive but wouldn't it be funny if she turned out to be dominate?

• Haha 2

RLC is sometimes like a box of cracker jacks. You never know what prize you are going to get. I could have won millions of dollars if I could have gotten someone to bet me that we would ever see someone sitting on Kristy's face. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I think Leora is curious about women and would be willing to go further with the right one,  remember she did taste Malia's pussy juices.  Her buddy loosened up a lot faster than I expected.  There might be hope for the two of them.  Although I'm not going to bet on it.

yup

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

J'espère que Leora casse une partie du chèque mensuel pour l'invité. Deux spectacles de nu d'affilée méritent une part des bénéfices. Masha paie toujours ses gens qui viennent l'aider.

La chose a été abordée dans une conversation entre elles dans le salon lors des premières visites,ZENA était satisfaite de percevoir ,de la part de LÉORA , d'argent en supplément de sont travail extérieur.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

La chose a été abordée dans une conversation entre elles dans le salon lors des premières visites,ZENA était satisfaite de percevoir ,de la part de LÉORA , d'argent en supplément de sont travail extérieur.

Thank you.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1