Leora - Home Activities (2022) #28

Slipper Guyquad

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

She's got to be feeling frisky as she's about due for the release, but Zena's not ready.  The blue massage blanket is a sign for us, she put out her target.  Nothing will happen yet but Leora is showing us she'd like that to happen sooner rather than later.

Still a bit shocked Zena threw caution to the wind after some pacing and took off the bathrobe and bathed. Twice already. And Leora has gotten her into her bed to watch the laptop.

Leora's methods are working. I think she'll innocently flash Zena while commando here and there. Zena sure stared at Leora's ass yesterday when she bent over and held it in the kitchen.

It is exactly the same procedure that happened with Malia .. more copy / paste progress couldn’t be seen I think . 

il y a 5 minutes, Max Ragnar a dit :

Elle doit se sentir fringante alors qu'elle est sur le point de sortir, mais Zena n'est pas prête. La couverture de massage bleue est un signe pour nous, elle est sortie sa cible. Rien ne se passera encore, mais Leora nous montre qu'elle aimerait que cela se produise le plus tôt possible.

Encore un peu choqué, Zena a jeté la prudence au vent après quelques pas et a enlevé le peignoir et s'est baignée. Deux fois déjà. Et Leora l'a mise dans son lit pour regarder l'ordinateur portable.

Les méthodes de Leora fonctionnent. Je pense qu'elle va innocemment flasher Zena en commando ici et là. Zena a sûrement regardé le cul de Leora hier quand elle s'est penchée et l'a tenu dans la cuisine.

Il est possible qu'il ne se passe rien ce soir , mais quel intérêt de préparer  le lit  ( qu'elle a un moment  penser a changer de place ) pour que ne ce passe je dirai que Leora va essayer quelque chose

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Sorry to sound all cynical, but what was it Leora herself said out loud more than once?

Can't wait to get my apartment back all to myself. Feel restricted when guests are there. Can't be myself. Can't wait to have freedom back.

And less than 6 months later?...

Yeah, ok.

Good you pointed that out