Leora - Home Activities (2022) #28

Slipper Guyquad

il y a 2 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Je ne pense pas, Leora aurait déplacé les vêtements et les vestes de la chambre d'amis.

D’après se que j'ai remarqué  , la pauvre Zena n'a pas l'air d'etre bien riche en tenue vestimentaire

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

Nothing will happen.

I think it is time today for audience satisfaction , too predictable .. I would be surprised if nothing happens today .. the audience is Leora perform hungry . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

I think it is time today for audience satisfaction , too predictable .. I would be surprised if nothing happens today .. the audience is Leora perform hungry . 

With Zena at home? I do not believe. And what's more, she has already changed the covers on the bed and we know that Leora doesn't like to get things dirty right away.

• Haha 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

With Zena at home? I do not believe. And what's more, she has already changed the covers on the bed and we know that Leora doesn't like to get things dirty right away.

Let’s see . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Today it is Twosday, it is masturbation day … 

She's got to be feeling frisky as she's about due for the release, but Zena's not ready.  The blue massage blanket is a sign for us, she put out her target.  Nothing will happen yet but Leora is showing us she'd like that to happen sooner rather than later.

Still a bit shocked Zena threw caution to the wind after some pacing and took off the bathrobe and bathed. Twice already. And Leora has gotten her into her bed to watch the laptop.

Leora's methods are working. I think she'll innocently flash Zena while commando here and there. Zena sure stared at Leora's ass yesterday when she bent over and held it in the kitchen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1