Leora - Home Activities (2022) #31

pulo filipe

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I was struck by how today Zena undressed in the room without embarrassment and how simple she is in the bathroom

I'm a guest here tonight guys...just back from a few days away so just jumping around a bit...What surprised me when she undressed is how tiny that little G string was she's wearing...Not the sign of a really shy girl in my world...๐Ÿ˜

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm a guest here tonight guys...just back from a few days away so just jumping around a bit...What surprised me when she undressed is how tiny that little G string was she's wearing...Not the sign of a really shy girl in my world...๐Ÿ˜

Zena has a killer sexy black thong. Those legs and ass are perfect for skimpy bottoms.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tle said:

Leora is very talkative tonight. She seems to have a lot on her mind.

What she doesn't have on her mind is a future outside the RLC bubble.

She's probably thinking really, really hard which dildo she'll use next.ย  It's those mind bending thoughts that keep her going day after day.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Howard said:

What she doesn't have on her mind is a future outside the RLC bubble.

She's probably thinking really, really hard which dildo she'll use next.ย  It's those mind bending thoughts that keep her going day after day.

Crap, Howard, that is a toughie to answer. Leora is gonna struggle wrapping her labia around that one. Market share, RLC top can, seducing Zena for Leora's personal sexual/financial benefit regardless of the effect on young Zena. All these balls in the air and you bring up a reality like that.

Have you no shame?ย  (Keep the good stuff coming, bud)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Her โ€œtransformation โ€œ is simply amazing since she first appeared on cameras .. this is her 5th consecutive day sleeping in the guest room , everyday she is surprising the audience a bit ( exactly as needed ) more .. perfect voyeurโ€™s imagination high alert ๐Ÿ˜Unless the unfortunate event was happening in Ukraine , it would have been a more relaxed time between the two and establishing an even better connection in front of cameras .. say whatever , I see a girl that she started adjusting , accepting and feeling fine in front of cameras .. Leora and whatever brainwash she has made to her is working perfectly .. Leora needed an in apartment change , the bet seems to have been won as this girl lives up to the expectations โ€ฆ now , if it remains in this nice level and we ( UPS , sorry , THE MAJORITY ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ ) donโ€™t see any stupid fake things , this genuine and natural presence of Zena it is exactly the way it should be .. she gets the top cams only by showering everyday now ย , letโ€™s hope that peace is established very soon and Leora relaxes her occupied by many thoughts currently mind and the girl feels even more comfortable in this new environment .ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Her โ€œtransformation โ€œ is simply amazing since she first appeared on cameras .. this is her 5th consecutive day sleeping in the guest room , everyday she is surprising the audience a bit ( exactly as needed ) more .. perfect voyeurโ€™s imagination high alert ๐Ÿ˜Unless the unfortunate event was happening in Ukraine , it would have been a more relaxed time between the two and establishing an even better connection in front of cameras .. say whatever , I see a girl that she started adjusting , accepting and feeling fine in front of cameras .. Leora and whatever brainwash she has made to her is working perfectly .. Leora needed an in apartment change , the bet seems to have been won as this girl lives up to the expectations โ€ฆ now , if it remains in this nice level and we ( UPS , sorry , THE MAJORITY ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ ) donโ€™t see any stupid fake things , this genuine and natural presence of Zena it is exactly the way it should be .. she gets the top cams only by showering everyday now ย , letโ€™s hope that peace is established very soon and Leora relaxes her occupied by many thoughts currently mind and the girl feels even more comfortable in this new environment .ย 

Clap, clap, clap

• Confused 3

15 minutes ago, Liebe said:

ย Is it too soon for the music/dance night? We could see if Zena knows how to twerk and it would give Leora a reason for some "innocent" touching.

When(ever) the inevitable happens, Zena will get her doors blown off and we will also get our doors blown off.

If Leora gets a Jack Daniels and music night with Zena then when Zena wakes up in the morning she'll wonder if was a dream or real.

Leora really has something in the back of her mind. Monetary, sexual, dominance/control. She like Zena but she likes money and playing with another woman's body and being touched. She not a lesbian but the forbidden excites her. Even exhibitionists need added stimuli after the show and tell becomes normal.

Still think Zena has no idea of what's ahead for her.

• Haha 4