B5 General Topic 2022 #7 (February / March) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

Noldus

It’s a pity that B2 has decided not joining , however it might be a decision of Kylie as  they seem to be the only ones ( B2 ) who prefer doing things their own way . In any case 3/4 of the Barcelona tenants are present and this is what matters the most 👏

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

B2 how many are Russian and they did not get an invite ? !

They are all Russians but that’s not the case as on the table there are many Russians sitting already . 

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

the only people I know is Loraine, radi, kylie, rus, fior, holly, olivia&ulyana 🤔

the rest have zero idea😂

I think I know how it will go tonight in B5. First we will see Fior trying to get friendly with Radi and later we will likely see small groups of people making  frequent trips to the off camera washroom, then start to get drunk and dance around the living room until the early morning.

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

I think I know how it will go tonight in B5. First we will see Fior trying to get friendly with Radi and later we will likely see small groups of people making  frequent trips to the off camera washroom, then start to get drunk and dance around the living room until the early morning.

SSDW

3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Does Not Matter We Know GIF by Overlook Horizon