B5 General Topic 2022 #7 (February / March) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

Ain’t this the day of paranormal phenomena ?? 😂 Harley in B5 in the most surprising thing she has ever done since moving in B6 , can it be she doesn’t like Radislava in a way ? Another great addition and also wonderful seeing both the russian and the Ukrainian girls and Rus all together . 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ain’t this the day of paranormal phenomena ?? 😂 Harley in B5 in the most surprising thing she has ever done since moving in B6 , can it be she doesn’t like Radislava in a way ? Another great addition and also wonderful seeing both the radian and the Ukrainian girls and Rus all together . 

It's good to see her taking the initiative to socialize by her own, outside her usual life circle, and not just by Fiora or O&U's initiative

For me Harley , being the best tenant since Daniela’s departure , is the nicest surprise I could possibly expect .. it if course makes anyone wonder why she hasn’t been visiting so far .. I hope she reappears without her good friends U&O and of course we get once again the confirmation that B5 tenants are by far the most approved and social than anyone else currently in Barcelona . 

Despite the difficult times , they try to escape the terrible things concerning  their country and I also give kudos to anyone visiting them and supporting them , well done B5 and applause 👏 to Olivia , Harley , Ulyana and Daniel on bringing back some good vibes in this sad current times . 

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It's good to see her taking the initiative to socialize by her own outside her usual life circle and not just by Fiora or O&U's initiative

Totally agree . 

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For me Harley , being the best tenant since Daniela’s departure , is the nicest surprise I could possibly expect .. it if course makes anyone wonder why she hasn’t been visiting so far .. I hope she reappears without her good friends U&O and of course we get once again the confirmation that B5 tenants are by far the most approved and social than anyone else currently in Barcelona . 

Despite the difficult times , they try to escape the terrible things concerning  their country and I also give kudos to anyone visiting them and supporting them , well done B5 and applause 👏 to Olivia , Harley , Ulyana and Daniel on bringing back some good vibes in this sad current times . 

I disagree a bit in that matter (bold). I think it's good that she visits all apts and socializes with all the tenants, because they all are in the project and are all GOVs, and some of them haven't even met each other yet. And Harley still hasn't socialized much with anyone else besides Fiora, Olivia and Ulyana.

Just now, costa049 said:

I disagree a bit in that matter (bold). I think it's good if she visits all apts and socializes with all the tenants, because they all are in the project and are all GOVs, and soe of them haven't met each other yet. And Harley hasn't socialized much with anyone else other than Fiora, Olivia and Ulyana.

No problem to disagree , it is great actually because we share our opinions that don’t need to be on the same page .. I just think that B5 is very active and they have had nearly everyone in their apartment apart from B2 current cast .. For me they are great tenants and I am sure even Tata will prove fantastic . 

I named Harley the “ X-Factor “ since Day 1 or 2 that she appeared on cameras , i was thousand per cent sure that she would prove a great tenant . Wild , unpredictable , you can tell she’s a woman who has done a lot and knows the life even more .. a woman definitely living with the challenges  that her age provokes and as I said , I consider her the best current tenant after Daniela’s departure … Her lack of socializing and staying on her couch I think has reasons of happening , i think she’s a woman that will go out , dance , drink , flirt , simply behave as most of the girls of her age will .. Harley is great . 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

No problem to disagree , it is great actually because we share our opinions that don’t need to be on the same page .. I just think that B5 is very active and they have had nearly everyone in their apartment apart from B2 current cast .. For me they are great tenants and I am sure even Tata will prove fantastic . 

I named Harley the “ X-Factor “ since Day 1 or 2 that she appeared on cameras , i was thousand per cent sure that she would prove a great tenant . Wild , unpredictable , you can tell she’s a woman who has done a lot and knows the life even more .. a woman definitely living with the challenges  that her age provokes and as I said , I consider her the best current tenant after Daniela’s departure … Her lack of socializing and staying on her couch I think has reasons of happening , i think she’s a woman that will go out , dance , drink , flirt , simply behave as most of the girls of her age will .. Harley is great . 

I got what your saying, but I'm talking in a more inclusive way. It would be good if all of them socialized