B5 General Topic 2022 #7 (February / March) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Watching B5 tonight, I get the impression that there's some serious bonding and togetherness happening in the face of all the shit going on back home...It's a really nice atmosphere...and I just hope it doesn't transform into a show...😁

...and I'm thrilled Coco the Clown has left the building...😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sapevo cosa intendevi... È un miracolo che tu non sia stato massacrato per quell'errore di battitura... 🤣

Why did I have to be slaughtered? It is enough for me not to see Daniel, I hate him and wish him the worst, in the face of those who do not think like me

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Why did I have to be slaughtered? It is enough for me not to see Daniel, I hate him and wish him the worst, in the face of those who do not think like me

You didn't get my humour...Some of the guys here will instantly jump on you for making  typo...you posted B3 instead of B5...Maybe you corrected it in time ha! I was just having a bit of fun...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Non hai capito il mio umorismo...Alcuni dei ragazzi qui ti salteranno subito addosso per aver commesso un errore di battitura...hai postato B3 invece di B5...Forse l'hai corretto in tempo ah! mi stavo solo divertendo un po'...

ok

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Actually I've just realised my post wasn't actually directed at you anyway ha!