Zena (2022) #2

Pete1960

People!!  If another pretty brunette walked into the apartment and then someone brought up Zena's name, you'd say "Zena, who???"

But what ya'll want is something different from this apartment that would include Leora.  As I said previously, there are thousands of videos on the internet of Leora nekkid, fucking, bating, etc. You can get your Leora fix 24/7.  What keeps you sticking around is the familiarity she brings you AND the anticipation that something different will happen soon.  RLC is aware although unless things change, you wont stick around for much longer.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

People!!  If another pretty brunette walked into the apartment and then someone brought up Zena's name, you'd say "Zena, who???"

But what ya'll want is something different from this apartment that would include Leora.  As I said previously, there are thousands of videos on the internet of Leora nekkid, fucking, bating, etc. You can get your Leora fix 24/7.  What keeps you sticking around is the familiarity she brings you AND the anticipation that something different will happen soon.  RLC is aware although unless things change, you wont stick around for much longer.

Yet again you nail it

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

Don't tell Jugghead (or whatever his name is).   I'm an SOB and evidentially a troll.

Well, Jugghead and I kissed and made up.

(You aren't an SOB and nether am I. Just ask my wife. She thinks she's the luckiest woman in the world. I guess she has everything a woman could possibly want...she has me!)

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Liebe said:

I would crawl for a mile thru broken glass for just one whiff of her.... 

You'd have to arm wrestle me to do it. That kid had magnificent legs that flowed into that tight ass like nothing else on rlc. Best or as good as legs as I've ever seen.  Have this fantasy of Leora with her head between those thunder thighs eating her yum. It was a possibilty until the kid bolted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

You'd have to arm wrestle me to do it. That kid had magnificent legs that flowed into that tight ass like nothing else on rlc. Best or as good as legs as I've ever seen.  Have this fantasy of Leora with her head between those thunder thighs eating her yum. It was a possibilty until the kid bolted.

Also her pussy looked better than Malia's. 😍 

• Like 1