Zena (2022) #2

Pete1960

Did Leora put the robe she bought for Zena in with the clothes she is donating to help the Ukrainian's or did she keep it? Thinking about the matching robes it seems strange to me that Leora would buy matching robes if she knew that Zena was never coming back. So maybe her trip back to Russia is temporary and not permanent.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Also her pussy looked better than Malia's. 😍 

Malia had a pussy that frightened me I thought it would bite my dick so I would slap it a few times.    Right I'm off got an hard on and  it needs seeing to. Laters

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/28/2022 at 3:43 PM, Howard said:

People!!  If another pretty brunette walked into the apartment and then someone brought up Zena's name, you'd say "Zena, who???"

But what ya'll want is something different from this apartment that would include Leora.  As I said previously, there are thousands of videos on the internet of Leora nekkid, fucking, bating, etc. You can get your Leora fix 24/7.  What keeps you sticking around is the familiarity she brings you AND the anticipation that something different will happen soon.  RLC is aware although unless things change, you wont stick around for much longer.

where are these vids?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

This thread should be closed she is not coming back.

Thanks blue, when the time is right and I feel there is nothing anyone can contribute I will close the topic. But who knows if Zena is coming back she may decide that living in freedom is better than living under fear of Putin thugs.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Thanks blue, when the time is right and I feel there is nothing anyone can contribute I will close the topic. But who knows if Zena is coming back she may decide that living in freedom is better than living under fear of Putin thugs.

I don't think we'll see her again in that case anytime soon.

If there are no other updates I would say this post can be safely closed. After all, she wasn't even an RLC participant.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Zena a beautiful girl 😍

returning to russia 

if can pass 

Or stay in the Czech Republic at a friend's house  

only time will tell 

Zena and Leora

• Like 1