B4 - General Topic 2022 #27 (March)

22 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Why do you say that ? 

There have been things happening today .. Good friend Noldus says also that there might be some changes very soon .. Let’s see if the earlier post refers to one of these changes . 

I write it here but it also applies to the apartments concerned.

I don't think RLC has decided to "kick out" Russian girls or Russian tenants. It wouldn't make any sense, they should pretty much shut down the whole site given how many Russians there are on RLC. Do they also send away Masha and Leora who are Russian but anti-Putin? And what will RLC do, will it go on only with the Czech apartments and that of Martina & Alberto? For me there is more underneath.

42 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't think RLC has decided to "kick out" Russian girls or Russian tenants. It wouldn't make any sense, they should pretty much shut down the whole site given how many Russians there are on RLC. Do they also send away Masha and Leora who are Russian but anti-Putin? And what will RLC do, will it go on only with the Czech apartments and that of Martina & Alberto? For me there is more underneath.

The easy explanation is their visa status, the hard explanation would be that they want  no connection to Russians. Either to make easy the  relationship between the tenants or maybe the others investors. idk 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

WWW.SCHENGENVISAINFO.COM

Vladimir Chizhov, the permanent representative of Russia to the European Union, says all Member States may stop granting Schengen Visas to Russian citizens as a part of the sanctions imposed on Russia...

• moos54 locked this topic
2 hours ago, ddhm said:
WWW.SCHENGENVISAINFO.COM

Vladimir Chizhov, the permanent representative of Russia to the European Union, says all Member States may stop granting Schengen Visas to Russian citizens as a part of the sanctions imposed on Russia...

This is going to get interesting over the next few days. If the EU Sanctions the Schengen Visa then that poses a problem for Russian Tenants.