Reality in a web cam world Leora, woman or myth

20 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

A new discussion of the long term consequences of masturbating, anal fingering/dildoing finger tasting in front of a multi-cam apartment for strangers and the effects on this cam girl's future

Let's take the physicality of the actions and set that aside for a moment.

The psychological effect must be tremendous. SO many of you think I'm trolling because 75% of my comments have to do with wanting Leora out of the RLC bubble and start a "normal" life for herself.  I could say the same for you:  You just want her nekkid for self-gratification - you could care less about her mental state.  You just want to get your rocks off.

With that said, IMO she will have great difficulty adjusting once the cameras are turned off.  She'll have trust issues. Getting into a relationship will be difficult.  Making love (and not sex) goes along with her trust issues. She will have to re-learn that love and sex should be synonymous and not see sex as a means of income.   She can remain an exhibitionist, but she will have to re-learn that behavior and not associate it with money.

There's more to say, which will be said another time.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Howard said:

The psychological effect must be tremendous. SO many of you think I'm trolling because 75% of my comments have to do with wanting Leora out of the RLC bubble and start a "normal" life for herself.  I could say the same for you:  You just want her nekkid for self-gratification - you could care less about her mental state.  You just want to get your rocks off.

With that said, IMO she will have great difficulty adjusting once the cameras are turned off.  She'll have trust issues. Getting into a relationship will be difficult.  Making love (and not sex) goes along with her trust issues. She will have to re-learn that love and sex should be synonymous and not see sex as a means of income.   She can remain an exhibitionist, but she will have to re-learn that behavior and not associate it with money.

Again a Rembrandt level comment.

Leora is throwing away tomorrow for an easy today. I will watch her do as much as she will do that no normal moral woman would) because it's so unusual to get to see an attractive woman do the shit she does for money.

When I grew up dirty 8mm movies came from laces like Sweden and it was a felony to have one. Now you can type an internet site and watch women, Leora put things in her ass, pussy and even mouth after the first two.

Talk about an opportunity to see crazy shit like that. Hell yeah. However, as Howard so succinctly wrote, Leora, the woman without a life plan will eventually suffer the result of her terrible decisions. Hey, I'll watch her fuck up her life every day if she'll show pussy and bate. But I'm not going to pay the price she eventually will. her choice. I've made mind. Watch and enjoy.

Do it, Leora, do everything, do weird stuff, abnormal stuff.  I'm here.  Make the $45.00 a month worth every dime. Keep your customers that allow your free life style and extra spending money.

The Leora defenders protect her like a family member need to realize she is a sex worker. She does more than a topless bottomless dancer. They don't bate and eat their own juices in front of you. Leora does.

Live fast die young have a pretty corpse.

Howard pointed out the fact that will enrage the blind Leora-ite defender. When the day comes, and it absolutely will, Leora wants love in a relationship, after, repeat after, everything she has done on cam to get off, how will she have a nice, loving "normal" healthy sexual relationship? She has chased the orgasm high  and higher for years pushing the envelope. How in the hell will one normal man get her off without a camera and thousands of viewers?

Don't get pissed. Get rational.

I love she loves dogs and supports them and Paul and charity. That ain't gonna get her to age 80, folks. Cumming in a international pay camera will not give her dignity and honor down the road. It's there forever. I watch and will watch as long as she is foolish enough to keep doing it.

Known a lot of strippers. Most were good gals with terrible home lives and abuse. They never ever got to living a successful respectful life.  Many died by suicide and drugs when the truth hit them: No one wanted them, they were used.

Bet the Leora-ites hammer me on this absolute truth. It's call reality. I have a lot of experience on this. Go ahead and blather because you don't want to believe it.  Leora will pay the price.

Sorry, can't take back a word.  I have too much personal experience with women like Leora.

Howard, buddy, you nailed it to the wall. let'um scream, you are right.

But man, it's fun to watch them isn't it? Their lose our gain. $$$

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Howard said:

You're not wrong about some of us not caring, I don't. These girls chose to do this project, specifically to get nekkid for my gratification. It's a transaction, free will and all of that. As far as their future? Probably no worse than most middle aged humans working shit jobs because they didn't do anything with their early adulthood, slight variances depending on the country they settle down in. My hope is that they'll use the money the make here to get an education. I know that if I got paid to flick my proverbial bean every day, I'd be knocking out some online schooling or learning something that would benefit me in the future. Realistically, they'll settle for some some dude who will cater to them for the rest of their lives. Many such cases.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Hell yeah.

You are are really pathetic little worm.You claim yourself to be a Leora Fan and yet you start a thread like this,shame on you.I am quite sure

there isn´t anthing in her contract that says that she has to do anything sexual at all,it´s all up to her if she does to make some more money

as a bonus,so piss off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

You're not wrong about some of us not caring, I don't. These girls chose to do this project, specifically to get nekkid for my gratification. It's a transaction, free will and all of that. As far as their future? Probably no worse than most middle aged humans working shit jobs because they didn't do anything with their early adulthood, slight variances depending on the country they settle down in. My hope is that they'll use the money the make here to get an education. I know that if I got paid to flick my proverbial bean every day, I'd be knocking out some online schooling or learning something that would benefit me in the future. Realistically, they'll settle for some some dude who will cater to them for the rest of their lives. Many such cases.

Yes, Leora chose to get nekkid and bate.  But I don't think she thought she'd be in for 10 years. She & Paul originally signed up to save money so they can move on as a couple.  Of course, life took a different direction.  BTW, she's not getting p[aid nearly as much as we think.  Its the shelter being provided that is a significant reason why she stays.  I don't think her monthly pay would cover rent (in a place similar to where she is), food and clothing.

Where she really FUCKED UP (IMO), is the decision to move to Czech w/o Paul.  She chose the lifestyle vs love.  Their affection for each other was no different from the 1st year to the 8th years (before she moved). Of course like most couples, complacency set it. But 2 1/2 years ago, she chose the lifestyle she was accustomed to vs leading a 'normal' life.

She's in deeper then everyone thinks (as in psychologically scarred). For her, this is normal. She bates, teases the audience, gets a paycheck. She's done that for 10 years (doesn't everyone do this for a living?!?!) *I* think RLC will kick her to curb before she realizes the life she's living isn't a life she wanted for herself.  It will take that kick in the ass for her to realize the time she wasted as she could have been (or can still be) a productive member of society, and have that life most girls dream of (settle down, picket fence, babies).

Personally, I wish she would get ahead of herself and take back control of her destiny.  Life is too easy for her and I fear she'll be in for a very rude awakening when she gets pushed out of the bubble.  THAT is why I want her out of the RLC bubble.  Better she leave on her terms (as she'll be more prepared to confront life with her legs closed) then on RLC's terms.

One more thing: Much of the past 2 1/2 years on camera has been a life of lies. She's not a lesbian. But she'll play one for your enjoyment AND a paycheck.  A close friend of hers (who we have never seen but I'm sure exists off cam) needs to slap her silly and make her realize she is letting life slip away.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

You are are really pathetic little worm.You claim yourself to be a Leora Fan and yet you start a thread like this,shame on you.I am quite sure

there isn´t anthing in her contract that says that she has to do anything sexual at all,it´s all up to her if she does to make some more money

as a bonus,so piss off.

Hey. Nothing meant personally. I am being rational, shelve the emotion, looking at what is.

Contract? Dude, she's a sex worker. Hello? What planet do you live on? Leora is a woman willing to do anything any normal woman wouldn't do while being watched by a slew of voyeurs. That is what has us here and keeps her wallet full.

IF she doesn't satisfy the voyeurs she goes broke and they dump her and replace her.

Not something she can tell her family and friends about is it.

I rest my case.

She isn't your girlfriend, wife, daughter or personal friend. She is an internet cam girl. Wake up. It absolutely amazes me, astonishes me, how people defend her like she is their personal ward.

She's a big girl, making her own decisions and I for one will watch until she's gone. No harm no foul.

I mean her no harm. As long as she wants to compromise her life for money I'd be stupid not to take advantage of it.

Leora is a sex worker. Strippers don't do what she's done.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

as a bonus,so piss off.

You're nuts!  Would you watch her if she didn't get nekkid or bate?  Of course not.

It is very much in her agreement w/ RLC to to all the things we've seen, including her fake lesbian scenes w/ Malia; which BTW was a very well written script (as far as the weeks of teasing before they started getting very touchie-feelie).

Also, you don't have to only like seeing her nekkid and bate to be a fan.  I very much enjoy seeing her do the nasty things.  But I'm also not a (perceived) self-centered, pre-pubescent little prick like you.

After 10 years, she needs to move on.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Howard said:

Yes, Leora chose to get nekkid and bate.  But I don't think she thought she'd be in for 10 years. She & Paul originally signed up to save money so they can move on as a couple.  Of course, life took a different direction.  BTW, she's not getting p[aid nearly as much as we think.  Its the shelter being provided that is a significant reason why she stays.  I don't think her monthly pay would cover rent (in a place similar to where she is), food and clothing.

Where she really FUCKED UP (IMO), is the decision to move to Czech w/o Paul.  She chose the lifestyle vs love.  Their affection for each other was no different from the 1st year to the 8th years (before she moved). Of course like most couples, complacency set it. But 2 1/2 years ago, she chose the lifestyle she was accustomed to vs leading a 'normal' life.

She's in deeper then everyone thinks (as in psychologically scarred). For her, this is normal. She bates, teases the audience, gets a paycheck. She's done that for 10 years (doesn't everyone do this for a living?!?!) *I* think RLC will kick her to curb before she realizes the life she's living isn't a life she wanted for herself.  It will take that kick in the ass for her to realize the time she wasted as she could have been (or can still be) a productive member of society, and have that life most girls dream of (settle down, picket fence, babies).

Personally, I wish she would get ahead of herself and take back control of her destiny.  Life is too easy for her and I fear she'll be in for a very rude awakening when she gets pushed out of the bubble.  THAT is why I want her out of the RLC bubble.  Better she leave on her terms (as she'll be more prepared to confront life with her legs closed) then on RLC's terms.

One more thing: Much of the past 2 1/2 years on camera has been a life of lies. She's not a lesbian. But she'll play one for your enjoyment AND a paycheck.  A close friend of hers (who we have never seen but I'm sure exists off cam) needs to slap her silly and make her realize she is letting life slip away.

Your skeptics ought to listen to Howard. Truth hurts

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Howard said:

You're nuts!  Would you watch her if she didn't get nekkid or bate?  Of course not.

It is very much in her agreement w/ RLC to to all the things we've seen, including her fake lesbian scenes w/ Malia; which BTW was a very well written script (as far as the weeks of teasing before they started getting very touchie-feelie).

Also, you don't have to only like seeing her nekkid and bate to be a fan.  I very much enjoy seeing her do the nasty things.  But I'm also not a (perceived) self-centered, pre-pubescent little prick like you.

After 10 years, she needs to move on.

He can't hear you, Howard. He's in love with a myth. I wish him no harm, wish he'd see the light

• Sad 2

44 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

You get it.  Nice to know

• Haha 2