Fan Page Leora 2022 #2

12 minutes ago, Howard said:

Maya never played for the camera.  She was probably the best all-around RLCer when you take into account she'd never look in the camera, she was a DIYer (remember the bumper to her car), she was social (i.e. making costumes for an annual event).  She was a true voguer's delight

That girl had the potential for being a great wife, but thew role didn't interest her.  Beautiful, sexual, handy, she had it all.  Then when her post Stephen new boy toy happened her body packed on the pounds.  Miss her...the way she was.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Liebe said:

It felt so good, she knew it would

The girl puts cum in the word cum. Never met a woman who came like that (one was a close second, but a distinct second.  Man did she squirt...3-4 feet, and man did she suck. A real 'drainer'. Leora takes the cum off the top but she isn't a ball drainer.) I'm glad we can be there for Leora to know we're watching so she can blow her ovaries out.

• Haha 1

My my,took me by surprise when you decided to change room,didn´t expected that.And WOW what a nice surprise it was with

your little friend Mr.Pink up in your nice little ass and your fast fingers on your love button,loved it.And another hard audible orgasm

made you almost knocked out,loved that too.So keep up the good work,girl or should I say woman and keep them coming.Love the

long white shirt and your long white socks.Love you always my beautiful Queen and a big kiss for you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 4

22 hours ago, ddhm said:

30/400, 370 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 4 months and 9 days 

Tik Tok

Ahh yes...it was apparently time for the ole Lonely Boy of Corfu to once again reveal even more of an Immature Personality Disorder of which him is unfortunately afflicted with...with his next repetitious immature post of comments. Him has now done so...

30/400, and will apparently do so an additional 370 more times in the next...

2 years , 4 months and 9 days...

perhaps a twist of an old saying is relevant to such an occasion. 'Hickory dickory dock...The Lonely Boy of Corfu looked up at a clock...him thought the clock struck one, so another repetitious immature post him done...hickory dickory dock'. Until the next time him feels compelled to reveal even more of him's condition...

Tik Tok

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

My my,took me by surprise when you decided to change room,didn´t expected that.And WOW what a nice surprise it was with

your little friend Mr.Pink up in your nice little ass and your fast fingers on your love button,loved it.And another hard audible orgasm

made you almost knocked out,loved that too.So keep up the good work,girl or should I say woman and keep them coming.Love the

long white shirt and your long white socks.Love you always my beautiful Queen and a big kiss for you.

night nightmare GIF

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Well,here I am again,just to say thank you very much for another lovely and sensual finger bate,loved it.And another hard orgasm and

very audible too.I like when you gasp after you have cum,then I know it was good for you.So as usual,keep up the good work,woman and

keep them coming.Love you always my lovely Queen and a big kiss to you.

• Upvote 4

Le 05/04/2022 à 21:01, pulo filipe a dit :

merci beaucoup leora 

C'était une super Masturbation avec Mr rose Au cul avec les doigts dans le tunnel de l'amour

Dans la chambre de Malia 

très bien

Oui et le rideau tiré pour régaler tous les voyeurs de l'immeuble en face...c est pour cela qu elle se met dans cette chambre

• Haha 1