B2 - General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

Just now, thinga69 said:

Sí, pero debes estar de acuerdo en que si las otras chicas se enteran de su opinión, se enojarán con ella y las cosas pueden empeorar. 

We know the position of the Ukrainian residents but we don't know the position of the Russian residents...🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, omedo said:

We know the position of the Ukrainian residents but we don't know the position of the Russian residents...🤷‍♂️

Don you really think that they would understand the pov of someone that is supporting the Russian army and keep a good relationship with that person?

If your answer is "yes" you are really disconnected from reality.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

¿De verdad crees que entenderían el punto de vista de alguien que apoya al ejército ruso y mantendrían una buena relación con esa persona?

Si tu respuesta es "sí" estás realmente desconectado de la realidad.

Tell me where I wrote what you just said.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

We don't know for sure, but is the best guess.

Agneta said that she supports Putin and that they are in this war for 8 years. She didn't comment further because Kristy asked her to not comment about the war and the beard guy didn't liked her answer.

I didn’t hear what she said even on Replay but I believe you and if that’s what she said then deserves to be keel hauled out of there and join Putin in hell, 🤬

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, omedo said:

Tell me where I wrote what you just said.

You said that Russians should express their opinion because we know thee opinion of the Ukrainians and I said that they can express it but not if their opinion is in favor of the Russian army.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Dijiste que los rusos deberían expresar su opinión porque conocemos la opinión de los ucranianos y yo dije que pueden expresarla pero no si su opinión está a favor del ejército ruso.

At no time did I say that Russians should express their opinion, I said that we obviously know the opinion of Ukrainians but we don't know the opinion of Russian girls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I didn’t hear what she said even on Replay but I believe you and if that’s what she said then deserves to be keel hauled out of there and join Putin in hell, 🤬

I don't understand Spanish very well but "Mi presidentcho fez es muy correcto" even grammatically wrong is easy for me to understand.