B2 - General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

Considering the hormone level of the three boys when they left, poor Cleopatra must have had a very eventful night, I hope for her at least she earned good money

Agneta isn’t listed anymore ..There was a point of a little reference to the current situation in Ukraine and she mentioned - before being interrupted from Kristy - a not popular comment let’s say .. If she’s removed because of this , it would be in my opinion very disturbing … but let’s see . 

Just now, ddhm said:

Agneta isn’t listed anymore ..There was a point of a little reference to the current situation in Ukraine and she mentioned - before being interrupted from Kristy - a not popular comment let’s say .. If she’s removed because of this , it would be in my opinion very disturbing … but let’s see . 

Do you remember when she made that comment?

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Do you remember when she made that comment?

I don’t have the time stamp but between 22:00-22:30 , I don’t think it is the case though .. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t have the time stamp but between 22:00-22:30 , I don’t think it is the case though .. 

1 minute ago, emnv said:

00:05h. 

If she has been removed for this comment, I can only say: Well done, RLC! For the first time in a long time...

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_4?ts=1646348695&from=share

Thank you emnv for the right info 😇 

il y a 38 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Merci emnv pour la bonne info😇 

je m'excuse mais je n'ai pas saisi cette probleme de commentaire et je n'ai rien vu sur la onversation avec le barbu 

Peut on m'expliquer de quoi il s'agit ? Merci de m'éclairer ?