B2 - General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Quindi, cosa avrebbe detto Agneta per essere stata cacciata?

We don't know for sure, but is the best guess.

Agneta said that she supports Putin and that they are in this war for 8 years. She didn't comment further because Kristy asked her to not comment about the war and the beard guy didn't liked her answer.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

je m'excuse mais je n'ai pas saisi cette probleme de commentaire et je n'ai rien vu sur la onversation avec le barbu 

Peut on m'expliquer de quoi il s'agit ? Merci de m'éclairer ?

Yes , you are right , my mistake , thinga explained a bit what happened .. but in my opinion , that’s not the case she was removed . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes , you are right , my mistake , thinga explained a bit what happened .. but in my opinion , that’s not the case she was removed . 

I but I guess it was all of sudden because Agneta was sleeping when the entered UM. And they are taking all time to come back because they are waking her up and packing her clothes. 

• Upvote 1

Something came to my mind now. Agneta was talking with Cleo's Mexican in the hall right before they were going to the club and someone here mentioned that they told the address of B2. Can anyone confirm?

Edited by thinga69

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I but I guess it was all of sudden because Agneta was sleeping when the entered UM. And they are taking all time to come back because they are waking her up and packing her clothes. 

She didn’t have a lot .. both her and cleopatra came with few clothes , they most probably have it at friends/family  places or maybe they still have their apartments in Barcelona before joining RLC . 

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Something came to my mind now. Agneta was talking with Cleo's Mexican in the hall right before they were going to the club and someone here mentioned that they told the address of B2. Can anyone confirm?

I think they wrote it down on a paper . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, emnv said:

00:05h. 

Si la han eliminado por este comentario, solo puedo decir: ¡Bien hecho, RLC! Por primera vez en mucho tiempo...

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_4?ts=1646348695&from=share

I am against what she said but I don't agree that she has been expelled for having expressed herself, if this is the reason for her expulsion, they would also have something to say in the case of the Ukrainian girls and Kristy for making the poster..., I support them in everything they do....
On the other hand, how did RLC find out about this comment, have they received emails from the subscribers, have any of the girls, Kristy or Alana, gone off the deep end, do they monitor the conversations...?
This is my opinion.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

were they taken there blindfolded or what

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, omedo said:

I am against what she said but I don't agree that she has been expelled for having expressed herself, if this is the reason for her expulsion, they would also have something to say in the case of the Ukrainian girls and Kristy for making the poster..., I support them in everything they do....
On the other hand, how did RLC find out about this comment, have they received emails from the subscribers, have any of the girls, Kristy or Alana, gone off the deep end, do they monitor the conversations...?
This is my opinion.

Yeah but you have to agree that if the other girls find out about her opinion they will get mad at her and things can get bad.