B2 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

5 minutes ago, ashteaduk1 said:

Beatrice had some interesting times with Luci when she used to visit B3 - Luci drank alot and her partner nearly always performed under the bed clothes.

yep, and Oksi in B4 - when she was sober 😉 

Well , we can tell that she was supposed to join the new rumored opening apartment but the accelerating changes brought her back faster .. or if it was all set to happen in this way which I highly doubt as Agneta was clearly sleeping and had no idea .. welcome back Beatrice 😇

I think I have seen her doing a few drop ins for a chat  at the down town appartments since she left the project, which makes me think she has been living somewhere accessible within Europe rather than having been flown in from Russia or one of the independent republics like Moldova 

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

In December 2019 this Beatrice was Loraine's guest in B2 in the same room as today and one night she played some really interesting games with her. She was a few pounds less

Yep from 10-14. December 🙂 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Sì da 10-14. Dicembre 🙂 

I remember well then and I always hoped to see her again, she seemed so young and inexperienced but from what I read today I was certainly wrong  😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, misterme said:

Is Beatrice friend of Karol?

If you are referencing my post I said that because Karol is in the "No Bra Club". A movement on Instagram of girls that don't use Bra or when they use is only those more comfortable. Bea arrived not wearing bra.

• Thanks 1