B2 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

1 minute ago, misterme said:

Does anybody know do any of (the survivors) of B2 read these messages? 

The only veterans are Kristy and Alana and I think they don't read it. Also I never saw any evidence that they read. Unlike Ulyana and Radi.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The only veterans are Kristy and Alana and I think they don't read it. Also I never saw any evidence that they read. Unlike Ulyana and Radi.

Thanks, for the record I am not meaning to judge Cleo as I like her, she has some impressive qualities, but I did have concerns for her safety last night, her judgement was impaired imo but may be unimportant for her. I will avoid watching that sort of development again if I can not good for my nerves.🤔

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Other nations have bombed other countries in the name of peace and antiterrorism , nobody seemed so concerned like now although thousands of innocent died as well  . The decisions and actions of some few stupid people don’t determine how other people think and believe . 

take a suscription to this russian site right now is give also money directly to Putin pocket

I can't support anymore this site after the beginning of the war

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, switch said:

take a suscription to this russian site right now is give also money directly to Putin pocket

I can't support anymore this site after the beginning of the war

People here dig information about RLC and didin't found any connection with Russia. Only the owners and some said that they sold the company a wile ago.