B2 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

il y a 8 minutes, badboylovesgirls a dit :

Je peux répondre à ta question DD. Les Russes ont chuté dans la rue par millions dans des manifestations à grande échelle (s'ils n'aiment pas ce qu'ils voient se passer en Ukraine) et forcer Poutine à démissionner. Mais malheureusement, Poutine fait un très bon travail pour laver le cerveau des Russes et malheureusement la majorité d'entre eux le croient. 😞 😠

Je pense que vous n'êtes pas satisfait de ce que le monde occidental fait dans certains cas. La chose avec laquelle je lutte depuis un certain nombre d'années (je l'ai déjà mentionné ici) est que les cinq membres permanents du Conseil de sécurité de l'ONU qui sont censés être responsables de la paix et de la sécurité mondiales ( l'un d'eux est la Russie 🙃 ) sont les plus grands fabricants et marchands d'armes au monde.

Reprimer par des arrestations arbitraires , faire taire definitivement parfois des opposants et tu appeles cela laver le cerveau 

pou rmoi c'est plutot la dictature totale comme certains chefs d'etats africains il y a quelques temps.

11 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I can answer your question DD. The Russians should go out on the streets in millions in large scale protests (if they don't like what they see happening in Ukraine) and force Putin to step down. But unfortunately, Putin is doing a very good job at brain wash the Russians and sadly the majority of them believe him. 😞 😠

I think you are not happy with what the western world does in some cases. The thing that I have been struggling with for a number of years (I previously mentioned it on here) is that the five permanent members of the U.N. security council which are supposedly responsible for world peace and security (one of them is Russia 🙃) are the largest arms manufacturers and dealers in the world.

Russians afraid to go at the streets because they arrest them .. only if they go by thousands and coordinated something can happen .. but there’s no opposing party against Putin so , who can coordinate a mass anti war / protest gathering ? I don’t think that there are people here in this forum that believe that reasonable Russian people want any of this as well .

I always question things , look what Turkey does currently for example , they are a NATO country and nobody is commenting on being the only country that gives access to Russian interests with planes and more .. Have you seen anyone opposing on them ? I am not saying it because I am Greek , I have friends from Turkey , they are also forbidden / afraid  to protest against Erdogan .. Where have the Security organizations or United Nations when Cyprus was invaded in 1974 and since then it is a divided country with a fake Turkish / Cyprus Government that ZERO ( 0 ) nations in the world recognize ? 

I try not to post or speak politics but I often forget my posts , so I stop here and I apologize again 😔 I just don’t like to go at the political discussions because there it is another “ verbal war “ and I don’t like to participate . I also don’t have the necessary vocabulary in English to develop my thoughts  the way I wish and I don’t want to use google translator to make it from Greek to English . 

• Like 1

Just now, isidore57 said:

Reprimer par des arrestations arbitraires , faire taire definitivement parfois des opposants et tu appeles cela laver le cerveau 

pou rmoi c'est plutot la dictature totale comme certains chefs d'etats africains il y a quelques temps.

Or like Canada did a wile ago. Putin is a autocrat but other presidents did was he is doing. Like Bush and the USA media during Iraq and Afghanistan.

Seriously guys we have a topic to discuss the war and politics.

Let's discuss what is happening in B2.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Russians afraid to go at the streets because they arrest them .. only if they go by thousands and coordinated something can happen .. but there’s no opposing party against Putin so , who can coordinate a mass anti war / protest gathering ? I don’t think that there are people here in this forum that believe that reasonable Russian people want any of this as well .

I always question things , look what Turkey does currently for example , they are a NATO country and nobody is commenting on being the only country that gives access to Russian interests with planes and more .. Have you seen anyone opposing on them ? I am not saying it because I am Greek , I have friends from Turkey , they are also forbidden / afraid  to protest against Erdogan .. Where have the Security organizations or United Nations when Cyprus was invaded in 1974 and since then it is a divided country with a fake Turkish / Cyprus Government that ZERO ( 0 ) nations in the world recognize ? 

I try not to post or speak politics but I often forget my posts , so I stop here and I apologize again 😔 I just don’t like to go at the political discussions because there it is another “ verbal war “ and I don’t like to participate . I also don’t have the necessary vocabulary in English to develop my thoughts  the way I wish and I don’t want to use google translator to make it from Greek to English . 

I agree with you that is off topic and it has its own thread on CC. This is my last comment on this topic.

What I meant by Russian protests in millions as the protests that happened in some countries in the Middle East about a decade ago. Neither the police nor the military in these countries were able to stop the protest of millions of people and the movement was able to achieve its goal and changed the leaderships.

5 hours ago, curious101 said:

Yes Kristy is bating. Too bad the paying subscribers don't get to see it🙁  If this is supposed to be real life I don't think she would be batting with her clothes on!  Also they wouldn't always keep the bathroom door open so no one could see them, That room is the biggest ripoff of the whole RLC project!

I have seen Kristy masturbate 300 times at least and not once have I seen her do it in the open without any covering at all. She has always hidden to a large extent her sessions. You get to see her hand and her reactions but never her finger playing with her clit. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

0717 Cleo alive ... Looking for her phone.. (it's on the couch)
0727 She finally found it, but had completely forgotten that she was lying on the couch.

Nothing is like a glass of Coce with a little touch of red wine in the morning

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

0717 Cleo alive ... Looking for her phone.. (it's on the couch)
0727 She finally found it, but had completely forgotten that she was lying on the couch.

Nothing is like a glass of Coce with a little touch of red wine in the morning

Yes ... here she is in the kitchen, not sure if this is very early boozing or very late boozing ...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Russen haben Angst, auf die Straße zu gehen, weil sie sie verhaften ... nur wenn sie zu Tausenden gehen und sich koordinieren, kann etwas passieren ... aber es gibt keine Gegenpartei gegen Putin, also wer kann eine Massenversammlung gegen Krieg/Protest koordinieren? Ich glaube nicht, dass es hier im Forum Leute gibt, die glauben, dass vernünftige Russen so etwas auch wollen.

Ich stelle immer Dinge in Frage , schauen Sie sich an , was die Türkei z. B. derzeit tut , sie ist ein NATO - Land und niemand äußert sich darüber , dass sie das einzige Land ist , das russischen Interessen mit Flugzeugen und mehr Zugang gewährt .. Haben Sie jemanden gesehen , der dagegen ist ? Ich sage es nicht, weil ich Grieche bin, ich habe Freunde aus der Türkei, denen es auch verboten ist/Angst hat, gegen Erdogan zu protestieren. Wo sind die Sicherheitsorganisationen oder die Vereinten Nationen geblieben, als Zypern 1974 überfallen wurde und es seitdem ein geteiltes Land ist mit einer falschen türkisch-zypriotischen Regierung, die NULL (0) Nationen der Welt anerkennen? 

Ich versuche, keine Politik zu posten oder zu sprechen, aber ich vergesse oft meine Posts, also höre ich hier auf und entschuldige mich noch einmal 😔 Ich gehe einfach nicht gerne zu den politischen Diskussionen, weil es dort einen weiteren „Verbalkrieg“ gibt und ich nicht gerne mitmachen. Ich habe auch nicht das notwendige Vokabular in Englisch, um meine Gedanken so zu entwickeln, wie ich es möchte, und ich möchte nicht den Google-Übersetzer verwenden, um es vom Griechischen ins Englische zu bringen. 

Türkei sperrt Bosporus für Kriegsschiffe - Russland vom Schwarzen Meer abgeschnitten, das war vor 4 Tagen. Nur mal so, wie man deinen Kommentaren glauben kann.

54 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Türkei sperrt Bosporus für Kriegsschiffe - Russland vom Schwarzen Meer abgeschnitten, das war vor 4 Tagen. Nur mal so, wie man deinen Kommentaren glauben kann.

WWW.CFR.ORG

Russia’s outsize impact on Turkish interests means Ankara is sticking to a middle ground on the war in Ukraine.

WWW.REUTERS.COM

President Tayyip Erdogan has developed strong economic and political relations with both Moscow and Kyiv in recent years, which leave Turkey facing a delicate balancing act in its response to the Russian...

1 hour ago, ddhm said:
WWW.CFR.ORG

Russlands übergroßer Einfluss auf die türkischen Interessen bedeutet, dass Ankara im Krieg in der Ukraine an einem Mittelweg festhält.

WWW.REUTERS.COM

Präsident Tayyip Erdogan hat in den letzten Jahren starke wirtschaftliche und politische Beziehungen sowohl zu Moskau als auch zu Kiew aufgebaut, die die Türkei bei ihrer Reaktion auf die russische...

01.03.2022 07:39 Uhr – 01:29 min

Seeweg zur UkraineErdogan sperrt Bosporus für Kriegsschiffe

Russland stößt auch von der Halbinsel Krim aufs ukrainische Festland vor, im Schwarzen Meer sind Kriegsschiffe der NATO und Russlands stationiert. Die Zufahrt jedoch ist nun geschlossen, sie führt durch den Bosporus in der Türkei, den Präsident Erdogan nun dicht macht. Vor allem Putin dürfte das hart treffen.