B2 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Attention... Kristy bating 1850 😉

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Yes Kristy is bating. Too bad the paying subscribers don't get to see it🙁  If this is supposed to be real life I don't think she would be batting with her clothes on!  Also they wouldn't always keep the bathroom door open so no one could see them, That room is the biggest ripoff of the whole RLC project!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, switch said:

take a suscription to this russian site right now is give also money directly to Putin pocket

I have concerns about that too.. But the site doesn't seem to be censored by the Russians and at least some of the money is going to the Ukrainian girls.. So it doesn't seem to be a really black and white issue....

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Other nations have bombed other countries in the name of peace and antiterrorism , nobody seemed so concerned like now although thousands of innocent died as well  . The decisions and actions of some few stupid people don’t determine how other people think and believe . 

Sorry DD...Unless I've misread several of your post now, you have a strange attitude here...You seem to value RLC new apts, new girls and filling new apts over and above innocent people being slaughtered in Ukraine...

You had the same blase attitude when Covid was rampant...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3