B2 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Quello che ho capito dalla conversazione che questo amico stava flirtando con Kristy. Ma ok.

IO avevo capito diversamente dallo spagnolo però potrei sbagliare tanto a un certo punto nessuno capiva più niente perchè tutti guardavano Cleo

Another very nice indirect message from the tenants , both Russians and Ukrainians together and even if one of them has expressed not the best words towards Ukraine. Well done to all of them 😇

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Until these stupid visits from one office to the other stops, RLC will remain shitty and fake.  If you want to say someone is on visit to an apartment, make sure it's not a coworker first.

Well yes because it's inconceivable for you that they can't be more than that, friends for example  🤣

Edited by moos54
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about Agneta. Even if she wasn't kicked about supporting the war her guy forgot about her and started flirting with Alana making Agneta mad and deciding   not going to the club with Cleo.

There have been expressed lots of things since the war started from other  Russian tenants also , I don’t think she was kicked out for this .. if this has happened is a return to the Middle Ages period that people , no matter what , couldn’t speak freely . It must be administration issues but that’s of course my opinion on that 😇

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There have been expressed lots of things since the war started from other  Russian tenants also , I don’t think she was kicked out for this .. if this has happened is a return to the Middle Ages period that people , no matter what , couldn’t speak freely . It must be administration issues but that’s of course my opinion on that 😇

I didn't know that. I also don't believe that she was kicked because that, but the hole situation of her leaving  were handle in a strange way.

Edited by thinga69
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I didn't know that. I also don't believe that she was kicked because that, but the hole situation of her leaving  were handle in a strange way.

You are absolutely right that her removal remains a mystery .. I can 100% guarantee you that one of the people who is currently on the table has spoken really bad for Ukraine . Anyway , what matters the most is the message they pass to all of us who are watching , it is the message of peace and that what’s happening is madness and insane . 

Having though an opinion about a political situation till we reach the point to make a war , these are two completely different things and I am really glad and I applaud the initiation of one more gathering like the one we see today 😇

• Upvote 1