Leora - Home Activities (2022) #36

patou

7 hours ago, Newark52 said:

OK, so you’ve pointed out the obvious but as both you and Max seem to be so superior to the rest of us lesser mortals why has it taken you so long when this could have been done months ago, and saved all the bullshit that’s surrounded it

One thing both you and Max haven’t taken into consideration that’s how much money she’s got in the bank, don’t forget ALL women sit on their best asset.

Superior? Nope not a chance that is what we're doing.

Ever see the homeless druggie/fruitcakes littering our streets of America. Do you feel superior to them if you want them to clean up their lives and enjoy what is right there in front of them if they'd work? 

I also want the sex worker known as Leora to spread her wings and become all that she can. You don't that's fine. Watch her masturbate her pretty years away for you. You need her, I don't.

I know it pisses off the guys that want to watch her spread her legs. Perhaps they are addicted to her because they don't have love in their own lonely lives. I've seen her do so much so many times, WTF, guys? Isn't it getting old - yet? It seems to me like a guy hiring the same hooker time after time.

Don't hold her back. RLC will plug in another exhibitionist.

As for her bank account. She sure doesn't spent any. Her apartment is boringly drab. Aside from some clothes and a couple gadgets she has absolutely nothing to her name. What a boring (and lonely) life.

Oh, wait for it...the nasty comments. Hail, Leora, Queen

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, leopold749 said:

Could anybody tell me in few words what is going on in Leora's apartment in the last months? seems there aren't new videos from long time

Mechanical robotic bates, infrequently. She lately is worried about Malia and Paul which is understandable. I feel for her

The months of loneliness and lack of friends at home are showing. A girl Zena came and went a gal that provided Leora with smiles, laughter and companionship.

I'd describe it as like a person that has gone to the same job for 8 years. Gets up, goes through the motions and repeats.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, Newark52 said:

OK, so you’ve pointed out the obvious but as both you and Max seem to be so superior to the rest of us lesser mortals why has it taken you so long when this could have been done months ago, and saved all the bullshit that’s surrounded it

One thing both you and Max haven’t taken into consideration that’s how much money she’s got in the bank, don’t forget ALL women sit on their best asset.

First off, if you feel Max and I are superior to everyone else, you said it - not me.

As for what she has banked, nobody knows what she has banked. But my guess is not as much as everyone thinks, or not as much as if she was making $40,000/year (in comparison here in the states, a nurse makes $85K/year, a hair stylist about $50K/year, an executive assistant between $70-90K/year). A mid-level property manager makes between $50 - 70K/year. And of course, I doubt she receives the customary employee benefits.

But this gets a little off topic. What she (or anyone) banks is far less important than their mental health.  I've made her mental health the focus of my posts.  Most everyone else has made "don't try and run her life' as a focal point, which of course masks their true horndog selfishness.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Howard said:

First off, if you feel Max and I are superior to everyone else, you said it - not me.

As for what she has banked, nobody knows what she has banked. But my guess is not as much as everyone thinks, or not as much as if she was making $40,000/year (in comparison here in the states, a nurse makes $85K/year, a hair stylist about $50K/year, an executive assistant between $70-90K/year). A mid-level property manager makes between $50 - 70K/year. And of course, I doubt she receives the customary employee benefits.

But this gets a little off topic. What she (or anyone) banks is far less important than their mental health.  I've made her mental health the focus of my posts.  Most everyone else has made "don't try and run her life' as a focal point, which of course masks their true horndog selfishness.

Howard,

I can't fathom how any living breathing human being with an IQ of room temperature could argue about anything you said...but I'm sure some will. All emotional all finger pointing. Shoot the messenger.

They want to see her spread her legs, put stuff in her butt and pussy then try to defend her lack of goals to keep her there for them to jack off over.

She actually could be something productive and could have company. She could even sell news on BBC. (I couldn't help myself, sorry.  BBC reliable.)

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Howard,

I can't fathom how any living breathing human being with an IQ of room temperature could argue about anything you said...but I'm sure some will. All emotional all finger pointing. Shoot the messenger.

They want to see her spread her legs, put stuff in her butt and pussy then try to defend her lack of goals to keep her there for them to jack off over.

She actually could be something productive and could have company. She could even sell news on BBC. (I couldn't help myself, sorry.  BBC reliable.)

Qvc

Latest this afternoon - 

Fighting continued overnight, with intelligence saying this morning it is "highly likely" four Ukrainian cities are now surrounded by Russian troops. Ukraine says Russian soldiers are not observing an agreed temporary ceasefire in two Ukrainian cities.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2