Leora - Home Activities (2022) #36

patou

6 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The simple thing that always makes me curious whenever i see things like this is - How do people have such regular and repetitive criticism for someone, but then continue to watch them every day? It could be anyone, Leora, Masha, anyone - Nothing to do with the individual, just the point of having such issues yet sticking with them.

I wouldn't buy a ticket to go and watch a band i don't like.

Apparently, they are included in a small group regarded as pariah's of society in the actual world. Outcasts of who most do not care to associate with or hear any of their repetitious b.s. after realizing that, that is what they actually are....hypocritical bull shitters. Ones that try to make it seem to others as though they actually care about matters regarding ethics and morality or the futures of others whom they actually do not know other than what they may read somewhere or occasionally view through the lenses of some cam from thousands of miles away as pretenses of excuses to justify their condescending derogatory comments, and at times even contradict themselves revealing their hypocrisy even more....such as those that resort to bother registering and frequenting a voyeuristic forum website in the virtual world to try to get attention by getting others to agree or go along with their hypocritical b.s. Ones that think that because they may pay some minuscule subscription fee to something related to something such as voyeurism, combined with their claims of having different upbringings during their younger lives than others may have had, they are somehow self righteous enough to judge others, when in reality they are nothing more than sanctimonious hypocrites seeking attention in the virtual world. Me thinks the woman known Leora probably thinks so as well. 

• Upvote 10

Bonjour

Je m’ose une question pourquoi leora se laisse pas pousser un petit duvet étant donné que soi-disant elle voie plus loverboy elle la fait deux fois quand elle avait rompu et là elle continu a se rasé

Crème sur le corps actuellement

Conclusion elle continue à le voir

Ces serait dommage

• Like 1
  • Haha 1