Leora - Home Activities (2022) #36

patou

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Look in the mirror at what you defend. A moral less sex worker. Enjoy her but please don't justify her. She is at the bottom of society. That is precisely why we watcher her.

You wouldn't defend the life of the hooker you fucked? Why try and make Leora a saint? Watch her humiliate herself and get off being able to watch her.

Indeed!  99% watch her as a fantasy.  I've said for many, many years I study the behavior. If what I say hits home hard, probably because many can relate.  I was fortunate. I had two loving parents who raised me. And two sisters who were a pain in my side, but loved me nevertheless.  Unfortunately since the 1970s, when children were having children and personal responsibility was replaced by government intervention, the family unit has diminished.   And now two generations later, we have people on live cams with little morals, ethics, integrity and modesty.  That's the world we're living in.

Anyway, I'll continue to judge, continue to be opinioned.  

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Some people make me laugh. But who are you to say how Leora should live ACCORDING TO YOUR THOUGHT? Don't worry, Leora has already decided for the moment that she doesn't want to have children. Does this make her less woman in your eyes? Why? Look, not all women want to be the mother of a child and for this reason they are no less women or human beings than others. Unless you are Jesus Christ come down to earth for the second time, avoid judgments that don't compete you, at least you avoid the figure of old grumblers who think they know what's best for a girl they don't even know.

You will be surprised to know that even those who work in the world of sex have morals and ideas. Even Leora has amply demonstrated that she has certain ideas and morals. Those who have no morals or ideas are usually certain politicians who would have no qualms about slaughtering dogs on live TV for a handful of more votes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

20 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Some people make me laugh. But who are you to say how Leora should live ACCORDING TO YOUR THOUGHT? Don't worry, Leora has already decided for the moment that she doesn't want to have children. Does this make her less woman in your eyes? Why? Look, not all women want to be the mother of a child and for this reason they are no less women or human beings than others. Unless you are Jesus Christ come down to earth for the second time, avoid judgments that don't compete you, at least you avoid the figure of old grumblers who think they know what's best for a girl they don't even know.

You will be surprised to know that even those who work in the world of sex have morals and ideas. Even Leora has amply demonstrated that she has certain ideas and morals. Those who have no morals or ideas are usually certain politicians who would have no qualms about slaughtering dogs on live TV for a handful of more votes.

Great post! Totally agree with your sentiments. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

how old is Leora ?